Can You Feel Me Now

Book:- Can you feel me now
Author:- zeafrost

Reviewed by:- VelociraptorGaming

Use of figure of speech used:- 8

Words are not only to express one's self; it is to also create a path to an indefinite future. Meaningful words splattered onto paper- hoping for it to be meaningful itself- is not the best way to use it. Though you've successfully used them well, it takes a misstep to destroy the whole bridge.

Portrait of feelings:- 7

Each poem represents either one or two emotions; possession and understanding. You ask a question you know the answer to but lack the ability to hold it tight. To pay the price of a bargain is indefinite as the price might not stay the same. You pour your heart out to your paper but your mind controls your pen.

Grammatical Construct:- 5

A mistake or two is a common mistake for a writer. To fully take responsibility and mend it is what makes you a professional. A poet is to write their emotions and assess the strength of the poem. A poet will not hand a failure to the mass- so be sure to remedy the poem if need to be.

Lessons gained:- 4

Will you ever be loved? Will the truth appear itself? Will your worries be set aside and will your confidence be restored? This poem barely shows any lesson learned but it shows what needs to be taught.

The relation between the title and the poem:- 6

Sometimes one can create a title, to further explain the poem, but one must use the correct brush for the intended painting. A title is not the beginning of the poem's journey; it is the plan of where the journey is intended.

Is the poem speaking for itself:- 8

Definitely so. You painted a picture with subtle contexts in the poem. 'Why must the sky be blue?' A question with multiple answers but only with one certain value. In some, you hold a burnt candle into a dark room- reasons indefinite and sanity be questioned.

Personal value:- 7

It was alluring. Your choice of words and the story of each poem is the strength of every poet. You've lost marks due to your decisive choice of grammar and story plot. I believe there is still a place for improvement and hope you face these hardships with confidence.

Total- 45/70 marks