FAKE ME TO CHURCH

Title: Fake Me to Church by BlueJay325
Reviewed by: Mary_k_

-Grammatical construction: 10.
The Grammatical construction is very good. The creativity used in writing this book is absolutely amazing.

-Grammatical errors: 10 (Error free).
Did I get carried away by the plot or I didn't just notice any error?. In fact I didn't even spot any mistake.

-Easily Understood: 10.
You are really great with words and description. No one can have a hard time reading it. Even if there is any slight confusion, the clarification pops up quickly.
I like the fact that one has a lot of questions in mind and later ends up getting it as one continues exploring the book. With all the mystery about  'Who is Lana, Gigi' . Alas! The truth was revealed.

-Use of Vocabulary: 10.
I will give your book a ten point. The words used are great. The way you describe a murder scene,a killing or a dead body is mind blowing. Do you carry a dictionary with while writing?. Lol.

-Use of Punctuation marks: 10
There is perfection at this. You know when to use them and not to.

-Portrait of the story in the title: 10
When I first saw 'Fake Me To Church', what came to my mind was that the book is probably about a young teen who pretends to be that nice person in church, but is worse on the outside.
But the book is way more than that. Who knew there was a lot of mystery attached to Edgeway's Church and the town?. I feel like the title is actually referring to Pastor Hall, who many people look up to as a friend,leader and Pastor,but is actually not who they think  he is. Buy he is man full of dark Secrets.

-Character Department: 10
It is even hard to know the main character of the story. Because this is a story full of mystery which involves a lot of people. But you(author) made every character understandable. You made sure the readers get to know the roles of all the characters. In fact, Everyone played a significant role in the story.

-Lesson gained: 10.
I actually learnt on how to defend people who I Cherish. Though there isn't much to say about Mrs Martins, but she never believed Lane, her own daughter. She didn't even stand up for her during the trial. She abandoned her!.
And also to never trust anyone. If Pastor Hall can do those wicked acts, so who is to be trusted?.

Total: 80 marks

I would like to say this a great horror book. I love horror books that have crazy twist of plot. I couldn't even predict the things that would happen. Pls, keep the good work up and always keep on updating. I know this book is going to the top. Just focus on getting the book completed, because people love books that are Hot and have been completed.....