Life's Symphony

Book :- Life's Symphony by fangirl4eva21

Reviewed by :- Synonymous_Boost

Grammatical construction :- 10

Grammatical construction is very good.

Grammatical errors :- 10

There are, really, no grammatical errors.

Easily understood :- 09

It is easy to understand the plot and the story but readers do, encountere problems in the understanding of the characters. First, there are not many characters to understand. And, second, the characters viewed in the book get very limited space to express themselves  ( only exception is Brooklyn Faith ). So, it do make hard to understand them.... after all, it's a short story and Brooklyn expressed herself through her diary. You can try giving a little more light to her parents and the girl who invited her to the party.

Use of vocabulary :- 10

The author has used very convincing and detailed words to describe the story. Hard as well simple words are used wherever required, making the book an amazing experience.

Use of punctuation marks :- 09

Although, the punctuation marks are used very efficiently, there are some places where semicolon should be used in the place of comma. And, there are places where comma is not used at all. But, overall, there are minimal errors.

Portrait of the story in the title of the book :- 08

The story do lack the presence of 'Life's Symphony' in it. The story revolves around a song, so, a little bit relation can be seen in the book and the title but still, it can be improved.

Lessons gained :- 10

Well, if you want to gain lessons... please read the end of chapters ( 2 - 4 ). You will learn everything that the author is trying to convey. For example :-

Things don't go right sometimes, but, it's okay.

Character sketching :- 08

As I already said, Brooklyn being the main character gets all the attention and other characters just get lost in her light.

At the end, I would like to say that the book is written in a fabulous way. One, who is always carving for attention and love, can relate themselves in Brooklyn Faith. But, earth is a great place where you will eventually find everything that you need to survive. Some minor changes are required but, overall it's a good book.

Score :- 74/80

Thank you.