THE BLACK ALPHAS

Author :- Oluchi-the-Muse
Reviewed by :- EveeCooper

Grammatical construction :- 10/10

The writer has done an amazing work in constructing grammatical sentences. You've built a very good tension by your words. Very well done.

Grammatical errors :- 10/10

I haven't found any errors in the story.

Easily understood :- 9/10

Though the story is comprehensible, I failed to understand some concepts and relations between the family of werewolves. Plus, I think the story will become more confusing if you keep up the suspense this way.

Use of vocabulary :- 10/10

The writer has a vast sense of various words. Vocabulary is well used. Very well done.

Use of punctuation marks :- 9/10

There are some punctuation errors such as at some places, it seems like the writer has forgotten to put commas or full stops. Other than that, there are no punctuation mistakes or errors.

Portray of the story and book title :- 10/10

The story plot is put in words very well. Although I don't read war stories, this story interests me. You've developed the characters well, plus I really like lord Xevaniors character :) very well.

Lessons gained :- 10/10

I really like the fact that this is not some cliché werewolf-mate stories which are commonly found on wattpad, but more serious and practical. The title perfectly fits the story. Very well done.

Score :- 68/70

THANK YOU