The Billionaire's Weakness

Book :- The Billionaire's Weakness by Goldbhabie

Reviewed by :- Synonymous_Boost

Grammatical construction :- 09

Overall the grammatical construction is good but at some places it can be rendered.

Grammatical errors :- 09

Grammatical errors are in a very least amount. Please improve that and the book will become more interesting to read.

Easily understood :- 10

The book is written in an appreciable way. The person's point of view is mentioned everywhere which makes the understanding of the story better.

Use of Vocabulary :- 09

Although the vocabulary of the author is very good, the fact, that the book contains some spelling errors can not be overlooked. Please improve that, and the book will flourish.

Use of punctuation marks :- 09

Overall, the punctuation marks are used in a good way but there are some places where they can be improved.

Portrait of the story in the title of the book :- 08

Okay, so far, the Billionaire i.e. Alandrick doesn't seem to have any weaknesses..... so, there is no relation of the story with the topic of the book. But then again, the book is not complete so, it will be useless to jump on conclusions.

Lessons gained :- 09

As far as the book is written.... there is not much to learn. The only thing we get to learn is that life is not simple and it has it's own twisted way of living. One should not actually loose hope, just like Munissa or Munni, who, despite having such difficulties in the life didn't actually give up on both herself and her life. The way, she still thinks that one day she will be free and be able to live, is a sign that however, worse the life plays, you need to maintain your calm and keep living. 

Also, we get to see that revenge can be very fascinating at times. For example :- Alandrick wanted his revenge that's why he took Munni as his wife but his revenge got him to fall in love with Munni. He starts to see Munni not as some revenge but as a human.

Character development :- 10

The characters sketched are very unique in themselves. Although, the book is not completely written, it does justice with the characters. But, Krishna and Kendra need some more focus ... We don't know what they feel towards the other characters. Also, the character introduction should be done in a better way for a better understanding.

In total, the Billionaire's Weakness is a good book. The author did a very good job with the plot and characters. Some characters need more justification. But, other than that, it is a good book. Finish it and it will really be a great book. All the best.

Score: 73/80

Thank you.