A NEW WAR

Author :- Ro_321
Reviewed by :- Synonymous_Boost

Grammatical construction :- 10

Use of grammar is accurate and there is good use of grammar there.

Grammatical errors :- 10

No grammatical errors are found, so far.

Easily understood :- 10

Okay, I agree it is not very easy to understand the contents, as it is a fanfic and to completely understand a fanfic, you must have a very good idea of the characters and plots. But, the author has tried very hard to explain the characters and so far, he is doing a very good job. That's why, it's full marks.

Use of vocabulary :- 9

Words used are very simple and plain, for easy understanding but some words could have been replaced by more convincing and promising words.

Use of punctuation marks :- 9

The use of punctuation marks is not very appreciative. There are places where they need to be improved.

Portrait of the story in the title of the book :- 10

The title is very suitable for the book as the book is about Percy and his friends, who are planning on surpassing the demons. And for that purpose, they are going to raise a war. Thus, "A New War" is suitable for the book.

Character development  - 09/10

As the book do not contain much chapters, one can not easily understand the characters. Also, it is a fan fiction so, the author is taken for granted that one would know about them which need not be true. But, the author is doing good job in trying to express the characters.

Lessons gained :- 10

If you continue to read the book, you will understand that fate has a twisted way of providing you with the best. It gives Percy and everyone a second chance to win against the demons, but only after a very long time, so that, they don't take everything for granted and they try to fight for their freedom. So, it's full marks for this criteria.

At the end, I will like to suggest the author that he is currently doing a good job. He just needs to be clear with his characters' expressions. Also, use of punctuation marks needs to be corrected.

Score :- 68/70

THANK YOU