College Boyfriend

request for @sunny_sleep_boi Sorry it took so long and hope you like how it turned out 

Scott knows he pissed Stiles off a few days before spring break and so he'd given his best friend the space he needed, he figured Stiles still needed space upon a week of Stiles not answering but he decided he couldn't take his best friend ignoring him and for once didn't feel bad for blowing Allison off in favour of finding his brother.

When Scott arrived at the sheriffs house he knocked on the door giving the Sheriff a smile "hey is Stiles in?" The Sheriff gave Scott a confused look before shaking his head "no Stiles hasn't been here all spring break" Scott frowned and before Noah had a chance to say anything else Scott was gone because the boy missed the non concern on his father figure who's only son is now and apparent been missing all spring break, as the scent of an Alpha had hit his so keen werewolf senses and was soon texting everyone to meet at his house ASAP.

Scott was pacing when he waved his arms in concern and distress "guys... Stiles is missing" the young Alpha spoke to their small group of friends "he hasn't been home all spring break, his phones constantly turned off and I can't find him"

Danny did his thing on tracking and the last known location was in the middle of the woods on the Friday spring break happened meaning that was the last time it was on he was there, so Scott took  Jackson, Erica, Boyd and Isaac into the woods to find him the scent of the Alpha Scott had caught onto was there to and it was only stronger the issue was Stiles scent was strongly mixed into this to and Scott's mind was probably working as fast as Stiles at this point thinking his best friend may have possibly been mauled by some rogue in his territory and he didn't have the power to save his best friend from something of his own kind that he should have known about but has been to stuck in his girlfriends ass to notice, Scott was almost in an internal panic when Erica slaps him and he roars at her "what I had to get you back somehow and everyone else was being to chicken" she smirked as he frowned, Scott sighed unable to argue with her and nodded "fine we need to split up and search the woods for any clue that Stiles might be around somewhere"

The pack nodded splitting up and taking off in different directions in search of Stiles, Scott doesn't recognise this Scent, this Alpha in his territory, currently all he remembers is blowing Stiles off when Stiles said he had something important to tell him and Scott said he was busy right now and they should talk later only they never did because Scott and Allison ditched school and Stiles had avoided him the rest of that week which honestly was two days that Stiles hadn't tried to get Scott's attention from the previous rest of school year, he realised he's been a shitty friend to Stiles and needs to make it up to his brother and the way he's been, only hoping he finds Stiles before this Alpha devours him.

----------------------------------

Stiles however was not thinking the slightest bit of sadness, his boyfriend wouldn't allow it, the moment Derek had found out Stiles was upset he had finished his day at college as fast as he could and made his way to Beacon Hills, spent the few days at Stiles house and getting the sheriff's permission to kidnap his son for the entirety of spring break, they had gotten to the middle of the woods when Stiles phone had pinged to of which Derek proceeded in scooping the device from the boys hand and turning it off confiscating the said device with a kiss which Stiles gladly returned before being literally swept off his feet and carried, Stiles would only giggle at the wind brushing past him and the small growls Derek let out when Stiles would squirm or nip at his ears, when Derek stopped Stiles looked at the large house that was in front of them and Derek placed him on his feet "welcome home babe" Derek spoke softly wrapping his arms around Stiles waist as the boy stood shocked "you actually did it, you actually built your house in the woods, you fucking cheesy asshole" Stiles couldn't help but laugh at this,