Ball for the Prince

Stiles was lay on his bed humming along to the book he was readig, humming each and every word, when his sister Erica walks into the room "Stiles" she called out in disbelief at her twin brother "what are you doing we need to go soon"

"Go where exactly sister" he sat up on his bed and glared at her "I have nothing to get ready for" he watched as his sister rummaged through his clothes "nothing in there will suit you"

"Not for me idiot, for you, you're coming to the ball with me are you not" She huffed folding her arms at Stiles

"Whatever for, it's for the prince to find a wife, I'm pretty sure I'm all male, there is no possible way the prince would ever choose me, not that I would want him to, I'm a man myself"

Well duh, there are going to be pretty ladies there moron maybe you can get one of the ones the prince doesn't choose" This only caused her brother to scoff at such nonsense "really Stiles are you planning on staying alone for the rest of your life"

Stiles frowned "I will never be alone, I always have my wonderful sister" he got up and squished Erica's cheeks together "never alo e we always have each other, that's what you said"

She sighed and nodded "That's true, never alone so therefore I'm not going to the ball alone you're coming with me" Stiles jaw dropped as Erica shoved a suit into her brothers arms "get ready or I'll dress you myself" she called as she walked out of the room

"That's not fair Erica I never agreed to this"

"Oh yes you did" was all Stiles heard back before he started getting ready, it hadn't been half an hour before Erica returned back in the room and Stiles was straightening out the little bow tie on his suit "oh good you are ready, lets go" Stiles didn't have time to protest before being dragged out of their cottage waving goodbye to Noah and Claudia as they go, "now I'm going for the prince and I heard Princess Lydia is suppose to be there to" she said with a smirk

Stiles rolled his eyes, he use to be close to Lydia, but the she started Dating Jackson who was a constant jerk to him "so, she's probably going to be with Jerkson all the time" Stiles sassed back "and I quite personally prefer to be miles away from him"

"Yes but we both know you miss Lydia" Erica countered and Stiles shrugged his shoulders

"Not as much as I thought I would, maybe I can make friends with people" Stiles shrugged "do you even know what the prince looks like, he could be ugly and fat and old" Stiles scrunched up his nose

Erica shrugged "he's a prince Stiles everyone says he's handsome I don't have any doubt that he isn't what people say"

They stopped at the gates to the palace, Erica handing over the letter of invitation, they where both greeted in and allowed entrance "I'm going to make you pay for this one day, maybe while you are dancing with a hot guy I'll come and steal you away like a protective brother" Erica snorted at the thought as they walked into the castle being lead to a large ball room "wow" Stiles breathed out, this one room could fit 4 sized of their house and still have extra spaced "this is huge"

"It sure is" Erica hummed before making her way practically to the center of the room Stiles trailing behind her "brother you can't follow me everywhere, you wile but a damper on my fabulousness"

Stiles snorted in response "least if I do that I am of some use in this place"

Erica stuck her tongue out at Stiles "least I have someone to complain to, the thing I hate about this place is the prince could be anyone here"

"And that is now my cue to go get us drinks because I am not listening to your complaints" Stiles said walking away towards the punch bowel, Stiles got shoved a bit as he got to the punch bowl bumping into someone "ah sorry"