College

A/N I did not know what to name this

Isaac watched Derek with a raised eyebrow, they where roommates at the college dorm and have known each other since the first day of their school life when Derek helped Isaac from a bunch of bullies, and not once in this whole time has Isaac seen Derek look so damn excited about a new school or leaning semester then he is witnessing right now, infact he has never once seen Derek excited before "are you feeling alright" Isaac questions his over excited friend who seemed to be frantically cleaning up their down room

Derek looked up at Isaac instantly stopping as he furrowed his eyebrows "I'm fine" Derek puts the books down seeming to realise what he was doing "just can't wait"

"Wait for what" Derek just smiled then walked into the kitchen to make himself a cup of tea "Derek you look extremely excited and in my whole life of knowing you I have never seen you this excited even when you found out Laura was getting married"

Derek glared at Isaac "why would I be excited about my sister getting married, that man is touching my sister and I don't like him"

"You don't like him because he took your favourite sister away from you and you get less time with her" Isaac said folding his arms

"That's wrong, she's my sister and I'd be the same if it was also with Cora" Isaac snorted in amusement

"Only Cora won't be having a boy take her away from you she'll be having a woman because we both know the way she looks at Paige is nothing to just admiration towards her brother best friend, which reminds me, why is it that you both are so close but not dating I don't get it"

Derek just gave Isaac another grin as he sipped his tea "she's just a friend and seriously you known Paige as long as me and don't know she's gay it's surprising really"

Isaac scoffed "seriously, when it comes to you both anyone would think you was dating, if we weren't friends I'd think you guys are dating but I know she's been single for two years and you Derek I havn't seen with anyone since Jennifer"

Derek cringed at the mention of Jennifer "Don't talk about her don't even mention that psycho, we where just kids and she was crazy"

Isaac narrowed his eyes at Derek "what are you excited about I know you are trying to distract me from that"

Derek looked at his bare wrist "oh would you look at the time, I have to go meet someone" Derek said placing his cup down and walking out of the kitchen and dorm room pretty quick, Isaac gaped as Derek left the room

Stiles is to register for a dorm with Scott "dude you seem way to happy, Last year you where telling me how much you hated college and now it's like your way to overjoyed"

Stiles grins "I didn't like college last year, but this year I'm all for it bro, I mean come on it's going to be fun, hey you might even get yourself a new girlfriend get your mind off Alison" Stiles shrugged

"Yeah" Scott gave a slight grin "what about you Stiles, you going to look for someone and get over your crush on Derek?"

Stiles scoffed and punched Scott "Never"

"Good" A voice called behind them making Scott jump and Stiles grin as he wrapped his arms around Stiles "don't ever get over your crush on me"

Stiles chuckled and leaned back against Derek "I don't think that would be possible Der" Scott was gaping at them "I missed you" Stiles coo'd leaning his head on Derek's shoulder

"I missed you to babe" Derek hummed back kissing Stiles cheek and swaying the pair of them as he held Stiles close, his gaze wondered to Scott who was still gaping

"Wait what since how long" Scott managed to ramble out after his initial shock

Derek smirked and Stiles looked up at Derek mirroring his grin before Stiles started walking towards registration for the dorms again with Derek's arm around his waist "do you think they'll let you swap with Isaac?"

"Have you even talked to Isaac" the guilty grin that Derek gave told him that was a nope "well don't you think you should?"

"Have you spoke to Scott?" Stiles pursed his lips "want to do it together, I think it would only be easier if we did it together, also Scott knows about us now maybe it's time for Isaac to know to"

Stiles chuckled and nodded, he then filled out the dorm application and Scott huffed "dude you didn't answer my question" Scott watched as Stiles filled his name in to

"I'm fully aware of my actions Scott and fully know I didn't answer your question, maybe I don't want to answer your question" Derek chuckled "maybe we will answer it later, dinner sounds good, I'll cook"

Scott frowned "fine but only because your cooking" Scott folded his arms to a pout

Derek grinned and pulled Stiles back against his chest after he signed the forms "I miss that to, your cooking taste so much better" Stiles chuckled "I can't wait"

Stiles grinned and patted Derek's chest "well I need to get access to a dorm first so can you let me go get a key so I can go shopping and prepare everything"

Derek gave Stiles another quick kiss on the cheek "I'm only letting go because I have basketball practice in ten minutes, I'll see you after?"

Stiles nodded Turning around in Derek's arms to peck him on the lips before they parted ways Scott staring still with shock that stiles isn't just crushing on Derek but dating him as he followed Stiles to go get their dorm keys "I want to know when this all happened, you had a crush on him since the day you first met him in freshmen year and he knocked you over"

Stiles grinned remembering that day "yeah he was hot then and still hot now, he's great, really great" Stiles smiles to himself as Scott follows after him "honestly never thought I'd get him"