who are you?

as far as I was aware last night, I came home from school alone, did my homework alone, cooked for dad and myself putting dads in the fridge alone, and went to bed, ALONE, So when I woke up this morning what startled me awake wasn't the warmth of a muscular body wrapped around me nope, not at all, this was extremely comfortable, what alarmed me was the cockibg sound of my dads gun, oh god dads going to shoot someone, I dived out of bed freaked "Whos dying" I shouted as I woke up, he raised an eyebrow at me the gun still pointed to my bed "dad?"

"who's that" he gruffed out, now it's my turn to be confused, I looked over at the bed looking at the figure asleep "why was he holding you, are you gay, you know you can tell me right"

"Yeah dad I'm gay but that's not why he's here" pointing to the large hot muscled male lay on the bed, he actually looked cute and hot like really hot, my dad snapped his fingers at me "right I have no Idea who this is and I didn't bring him here I swear on my life"

my dad frowned "wake him up"

"you're the one with the gun you wake him what if he was to attack me" I said as I gaped at my father

"if he attacks you I'll shoot him" he stated easily "wake him up"

"why do I have to" I whined back

"because it was you he was holding, now shut up Stiles and wake him he's in your bed"

"can't we just leave him, it was actually kinda warm and felt...." I started

"Stiles" dad said in a warning tone

"ok ok, hey dude" I walked over to the bed and shook him slightly, he mumbled a go away so I shook him harder only to get my hands batted away "Dude, wake up get out of my bed" There was still no response so I decided tactic number 2

I raised my hand but as I swung down a large hand clasped over my wrist "i'm awake jeez" he opened his eyes but then quickly sat up and got off my bed "who are you?" he then looked around lost and confused "where the hell?"

"Hi welcome to my room, who are you"

he looked at me and frowned then he stepped back as he looked at the gun that was being pointed at him "who are you!?" my dad demanded

"D...Derek Hale" he still looked really confused "how did I get here?"

I shrugged and climbed back into my bed and pulled the blankets over me "no idea but it was nice and warm"

He then looked at me seemingly no longer worried about the gun "what was?"

"the cuddles" I mumbled with a yawn

"the cuddles? There is no way I would have cuddled you you're probably not even 18" he seemed shocked

"well that's why my dad has a gun and" I paused to look at the clock "technically I am 18 as of 3 hours ago, now would you please leave so I can go back to sleep so I'm actually capeable of getting some sleep before enduring my whole day at school with a bunch of annoying teenagers" I stopped seeing the confused look change to something of knowing "why are you here?"

he ignored my question and started searching his pockets my dad watching with amusement as he held the gun trained on the stranger "I don't know, last thing I remember is going to bed after my sister was complaining, do you have a phone?"

I pointed to my desk sitting up in my bed because clearly he wasn't leaving just yet "what was she complaining about?"

he looked at me then his phone and turned it on, "pass code?" he looked up at me

"answer my question and I'll answer yours" I countered

"0 9 11" my dad answered and I gaped at him