-14-

Louis didn't think about the fact that Harry's rut was right around the corner when he shoved Harry's face into his neck to calm him down.

It did quite the opposite actually.

Harry moans loudly and growls trying to shoves his face deeper into the small boys neck, Louis bites back a whimper at Harry's bruising hold on his hips as he tries to get impossibly closer to the male omega.

Louis starts to panic and his breath comes out in short puffs when Harrys hot breath hits his mating spot.

"H-Harry" Louis stutters but stills, too terrified to move, scared to trigger Harry in any way.

"Fuck you're so beautiful, you smell amazing, all for me right love?"

Louis could cry at the overwhelming feeling of Harry wanting him like this.

They've done stuff sure, but it'd never gonna farther than a sexual favor and a punishment.

Here Harry was hovering over the omega practically begging to mount him.

"You like this? You like me telling you that you're pretty? That I want you? That I crave you?" Harry grinds into the small boys hip, groaning deeply in his ear.

"Fuck" He releases a moan of his own before trying to focus his hazy mind once again.

"H-Harry I'm not sure this is want you want." Louis gasps.

'I'm not sure that you want me' Is what Louis wanted to say but in such a state he would've been punished by the alpha.

"I've never wanted anything more" Harry has never spoken such a truth.

Harry never believed in love. Love makes you weak. Love is just a fake emotion that tricks you into being vulnerable.

He saw Louis and knew he'd be faced with his ultimate opponent.

Louis has more of a hold on him than even the biggest and the strongest.

Guns could never scare him the way a certain little omega holds his beating heart in his tiny hands.

"You don't know what you do to me" Harry grunts into Louis' ear who whimpers softly as Harry begins to spread his legs.

"Liam can never have you like this" Harry says to Louis who has his forearm wrapped shyly around his face as his cheeks flame.

"So pretty. All for me, yeah?" This is exactly what Louis has been longing to hear and its driving him crazy with want.

"Please Alpha, take me"

Harry didnt care if he deserved him anymore, he needed him, and Louis had given him permission for the taking.

Louis was whining at the dominating smell of Harry's rut as the man suddenly moved away from him.

He peeled his arm away from his eyes just enough to see harry at the  foot of the bed reaching for his ankles.

He yelps as he's dragged down the bed until his thighs are hanging and Harry is crouched between them.

Louis chokes out a sob when Harry shows no mercy on his hole, licking into him as if he needed it to survive, Louis' breath is shaky as he whines, pulling at his own hair when he doesn't know what to do with his hands.

"More" He cries out as Harry grips onto his thighs with such force he's leaving Crescent-like indents on Louis' Milky thighs.

"Fuck" it's nearly unbearable and Harry hasn't even come up for air, sucking on his rim and licking up his slick like it was his own personal drug.

"Harry" And this catches the alpha's attention as he looks up just as he forces two fingers next to his tongue causing Louis to shake with pleasure.

"Oh god oh god" he whines out quickly before he's cumming and trying the move away from the constant pleasure being thrown his way.

"No" Harry growls locking his arms around Louis' legs and keeping his face buried in the place right between.

He continues his assault on the omegas hole until he's crying.

"Stop I need to cum" He chokes out between sobs.

He sighs in relief when it seems that Harry has finally listened releasing his hold on Louis.

His thighs fall open when there is no longer a force keeping them in the air and he stands as Louis pants beneath him.

Louis wants to say something, but he he opens his eyes he sees the hunger in Harry's own and shuts his mouth once again.

It looks as if he's having an internal battle with himself as he runs a fingertip down the perfectly soft skin where Louis' happy trail would be.

"You make me feel things." Harry nearly whispers as he pushes Louis' knees to his chest, thrusting inside of him.

Louis wants to yell but nothing comes out, fresh tears start to stain his cheeks as he pulls Harry closer to him.

His thighs instinctively wrap around Harrys thin hips as he picks up a steady pace thrusting into his boy.

"Fuck, omega!" Harry shouts when Louis' fingernails dig into his back and his teeth nip at Harry's throat.

Harry's knot started to fatten and Louis' eyes widen at the girth, Harry was already very large before his knot and Louis didn't know if he could handle it.

"Gonna get you all nice and pregnant with my pups"

Harry's shocking words had Louis cumming on the spot, with a vice like grip around Harry's cock as his knot popped pumping the omega full of his seed.

Louis let out a long string of whines as Harry pulls away from him and flips down in exhaustion.

Louis figures he can get fifteen minutes to clean himself up before Harry wakes again.

That unfortunately did not happen.