-17-

Louis had been avoiding Harry's gaze all afternoon, his face was cherry red and he couldn't hold a conversation when his eyes fell upon the Alpha.

Harry ate him out until he was crying and then fucked him so hard he passed out, when he came to, Harry was leaving little kisses all over his body in apology for going too hard.

But fuck, Louis was obsessed.

Harry missed his meeting claiming that he'd reschedule, but Louis was going to spend time with Zayn just as promised.

Zayn laughed at his limp and frowned when he received a particularly hard punch to the shoulder.

"Have you been sparing?" Zayn asks, rubbing his sore arm glaring at the bratty omega.

"Not nearly as much as I should be." Louis says hopping back and forth from each foot in a hyper manner.

"Come onnnn Zayn" Louis huffed.

"What do you want from me."Zayn groaned, mostly in annoyance slightly in amusement.

"Attention." Louis sighs.

"Can't you get that from Harry?" Zayn deadpans.

"N-No," Louis looks nervous.

"And why not? You seemed to be enjoying his company immensely yesterday." Zayn explains as Louis' face explodes with crimson.

Louis makes an angry face and Zayn has to swallow his laughter.

"You're not funny." Louis stomps as he makes his way out of Zayn's office slamming the door.

"It was a little funny." Zayn mumbles to himself, shaking it off and getting back to work.

Louis honestly doesn't know what to do with himself, everyone is working and he is bored, he could always complain to Harry and Make Zayn spend time with him but that seemed desperate and Louis doesn't wanna talk to Harry.

Louis giggles as he thinks back to the look on Zayn's fast when he hit him.

'Maybe I should practice sparring' He thought as he heads straight for the gym.

He decides he'll just work on what he can by himself and maybe practice with Harry a bit later.

He playfully punches a punching bag as he walks over to the treadmill to start out his workout.

~~~

"Where is my little peach?" Harry wonders curiously, the sun is no longer high in the sky and Harry was quite hungry he figured he'd see his boy happily munching at the dinner table but when he came to find that he was MIA he began to search the compound.

Louis was drenched in his own sweat, the memory of him punching Zayn was still heavy on his mind, he liked the idea that was getting stronger so he wanted to work harder.

His hands are wrapped sloppily as he throws a punch into the bag.

He was practicing his technique so he could be better in sparring, if he had time he'd usually hang around to watch the other men spar, picking apart the routines to perfect his own, his muscles ached from overuse but the adrenaline and bass of the music playing pumped through his veins as he threw a hard right hook into the bag watching it shake violently watching it with a smile on his face.

"Look at you" Harry hums in his ear, Louis flinches and yelps turning his head to see Harry smirking over his shoulder.

They were nose to nose when Harry said "maybe we could have another match soon, you getting better, I think I might even let Niall have a go."

Louis' eyes widen at the admission as he takes a step away to turn and fully face the man.

He had a mischievous smile on his face.

It lit a fire in Louis' eyes.

"Sure I'll spar with him, but if he goes easy on me, you can sleep in the guest room." He said with a cheeky smile leaning up on his tippy toes to kiss his astonished lover lightly before making his way around him and to the exit.

"Where are you going?" Harry's hand twitched like he was gonna reach out and stop the boy, Louis smirked, Harry never had self control when Louis was present.

"To shower, you wanna join or what?" Louis asked as he unraveled the wraps around his hand throwing them into the bin on his way out.

Harry did want to join him, he watched his ass in those tight spandex as he left.

He shook his head with a soft smile on his face as he followed the boy.

When they finally make it down to dinner the table is being cleared and Niall is laughing at something Liam said with a light blush plastered on his pale cheeks.

"You're such an idiot" Niall huffs shaking his head, but the smile drops from his face when he notices the pair walking in.

Louis had a fresh bite to his collar bone, only noticed due to the oversized charcoal knit sweater that he stole from Harry's closet.

"Hey boss" Liam says with an easy smile, it turns to a frown when he receives the smallest hint of a glare from Harry.

"Hi Liam!" Louis says cheerfully as he takes a seat on one of the tall chairs placed around the kitchen island.

"Hello Louis!" His smile returns.

"How was your day?" He asks as Harry gets to work on making him a plate.

"It was good I spent it in the gym, Zayn was supposed to spend the day with me like he promised but he's a big fat liar." Louis huffs glaring at the beautiful man who rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"You insulted me and punched me." Zayn reasons.

"But you made a promise, Zayn." Harry is the one to butt in this time and the playful atmosphere is lost.

"Why don't you take him out tomorrow to make up for it?" Harry suggests.

"Of course." Zayn says bowing in respect for his leader.

"Very well, that settles it" he says placing a plate in front of Louis.

"Yay!" Louis claps cheerfully before digging in.

"Why don't we all have a chat in my office? Louis stay here and eat your dinner." Harry says not giving room for complaint.

"Aye aye captain" He salutes before taking a bite out of his pasta.

"So what's up" Zayn is the first to speak after everyone is gathered into the room.

Niall has already made himself comfortable on the couch while Harry leans against his desk with Liam and Zayn watching him intently.

"Louis had told me some things about his past, some things we weren't able to dig up on own. Nothing I say will leave this room." Harry's voice was dangerously calm as the three waited for his following words.

"Louis was molested."