-21-

Louis' body was stiff as he sat in their dazzling living room, watching Tv with a bowl of granola in his hands.

His crunching is louder than the TV volume but he's at a college  reading level, he picks up on the subtitles fast, but that also means he becomes so engaged, he stops paying attention to his surroundings.

The smell of his alpha engulfs him as a hot kiss is pressed to his jugular from behind the couch.

He had half the mind to flinch away but heavy hands on his shoulders hold him in place.

His body heated immediately at the contact, it's been a week since Harry found out , his stitches should be ready to come out in a couple of days but Louis's bruises haven't gotten much better.

Harry was very clearly affected by the absence of affection but honestly Louis was just trying to save his own ass, not to mention Zayn.

Poor Zayn, Louis could only thank his mother for making him so alluring, able to distract Harry long enough to calm him so that when he found Zayn again the only the damage was a broken nose and cut up lip.

Louis had refused Harry in the recent days, disappointed in the alphas actions.

But it looks like the alpha has taken it upon himself to persuade Louis otherwise.

Louis gets to into it, he's caught off guard when Harry makes a quick move to drag Louis over the back of the couch and pin him against it, back to chest, cock against ass, Louis groans softly pressing back into him.

Louis is quick to spin in his spot, he ghosts a hand over Harry's shoulder before looking deep into his eyes. They were swirling mysteriously but the hunger in them was unmistakable.

Harry's hand comes up to cradle the back of Louis' neck as he forces him closer, pulling him into a hot hungry kiss.

It has Louis moaning with want as his legs start failing to hold him up.

"Harry please." Louis doesn't know what he's asking for, for him to keep going or stop altogether.

He had felt distant from the alpha in the passing weeks, since before the shooting even, it was like rope unraveling, a hold slowly slipping, it was freeing but only for something more possessive to take it's place, Louis could feel the words in the alphas actions.

'You're mine'

He hadn't said it, not once, not since his rut.

But his actions are speaking for him, his tight embrace, his slow breathing, the deep rumbling of his alpha. It makes Louis feel alive.

He doesn't know when he began to crave this, he feels drunk from Harry's kisses.

His pheromones are covering every inch of the room by the time Harry whisks him away.

He's quick on the stairs, gently laying Louis on the bed as he continues his assault on Louis' neck.

"Harry what-" he cuts himself off with a moan as Harry's hand dips into the front of his pants.

"Fuck." His lower half is now exposed to Harry's hungry eyes, and the man doesn't hesitate to dig in.

Louis gasped when Harry deep throats him, moaning as he is suffocated with pleasure.

"Louis," His name his muffled on Harry's lips. He can barely hear passed the pleasure, Harry is pumping two fingers in him as he talks.

"I wanna ask you some things..." Louis' eyes shot open something Erie settled over the room.

"Maybe t-take your fingers out first." Louis says blushing brightly with embarrassment.

Of course, Louis should've kept his mouth shut because suddenly those fingers are moving again as if on a mission.

"H-arry!" Louis moans loudly when Harry starts working three fingers over his prostate.

He's already wrecked, he could merely cum from only this, and he was prepared to until Harry spoke again.

"When you lived with your father...there was a man." Louis flinched, his bones suddenly burned in his flesh and he fleed from Harry's touch as if he was the one holding a flame to him.

"W-why do wanna talk about that right now?" Louis was conflicted, his skin prickled at the loss of contact.

Louis was fully prepared to be breed in that moment, who knew one measly sentence could change his mind so quickly.

"It's important Louis, I didn't want to involve you again but I need to know, so promise not to keep secrets from me." Louis was frustrated, Harry had been lying to him since the day he got here but here he was asking Louis to lay everything down like an open book.

Louis sits against the headboard with his knees to his chest in attempt to be modest of his naked bottom half.

"You could've just asked me, you...didn't need to s-seduce me." He buries his face in his arms and sighs with embarrassment.

"Sadly that was just a reaction to you being so cute in the living room, you looked good enough to eat." Louis' eyes catch on his tongue as flicks it out to lick over his bottom lip.

He squeezes his eyes shut as slick drops out of him in want.

Louis flinches when he feels one of Harry's warm hands grab onto his ankle.

He didn't have time to embrace himself until he was dragged into Harry's reach.

Back into lap, where he has to pretend Harry's hard on isn't poking him in the ass.

"He always had someone there didn't he?" Harry asks swiping some hair from Louis eyes, Harry was such an easy distraction, Louis had almost forgotten what they were talking about.

"A man perhaps? Or it could've even been a women." The words ring in Louis' ears as he tries to think.

"Uncle Eli?" He honestly didn't mean to say it out loud, he didn't want to think about the past.

Uncle Eli wasn't really Louis' uncle, but he's been in his life for as long as Louis could remember.

Uncle Eli wasn't exactly the nicest but he'd take care of Louis' from time to time.

He'd make Mac and cheese when Louis' father was too high to do anything but sit on the couch, stargazing.

Actually Eli might've been more of a father to him than his real one but, there was times, when Louis truly cared for his father and a time when he adored Louis.

He was treated like a true princess.

But then his friends started hanging around more and his father had the stench of liquor hanging from his breath.

-Flashback-

"Dad, could you and friends quiet down a bit? It exam week and I really need my rest."

A young Louis pleaded, standing in the doorway of their living room where the tv blared hard rock and a burly man was snorting a line off the cute coffee table Louis picked out at a thrift store.

"And what are you gonna do about it, bitch?" Louis flinches as if he'd been hit. His father had never spoken to him in such a harsh manner, even when Louis lost his mother.

His father just avoided him, saying it hurt too much to look at him, saying he looked too much like her.

And Louis was fine with that, he wanted to give his father space to grieve, he was hurting too.

So for four months they lived in silence until his father lost his job.

He didn't know that this occurrence would flip his entire life upside down.