-12-

"How'd you learn how to shoot like that?" Harry tries to be nonchalant with the question but the skills of the boy are some of the best he's seen on a commoner.

"An old friend of mines dad, ex military, I devoted my life to being the best I could be with guns, you'll find out soon enough that combat isn't my strong suit." Louis shrugs pulling his shirt over his head before slipping on one of Harry's, the man doesn't mention it, it's not like he'll receive anything other than a glare in return, it's all he got everytime he brought it up but it's starting to grow on him.

"Anything else you're hiding?" He asks glancing at the smaller boy whose pulling at the strings on his joggers.

"I'm not hiding anything from you, you just never asked," Louis shrugs sliding the joggers down his legs and climbing into the bed.

"May I ask then?" Harry mimics Louis sliding into the bed when he's in nothing but boxers, Louis raises his eyebrows but doesn't comment on the fact that Harry always sleeps naked.

"Sure I don't see why not, I'm doubtful of what you will learn considering how much you already know," Louis hums picking at the fabric of the blanket.

"I don't know much" Harry comments.

"You don't have to lie to me I know my dad squealed like a pig to make me seem more appealing for the picking, clearly it worked cuz here we are. " Louis gestures around the room.

"So the guns and stuff...?" Harry really just wants to know how someone so innocent knew his way around a gun as if he was an assassin.

"I started learning how to shoot at twelve, killed my first at fourteen, I know you want me to be some sort of innocent omega whose gonna bow down and kiss your ass but I'm sorry to tell you mate, you're sorely mistaken." Louis sighs running his finger through his hair.

"Louis I know you didn't know of me before we met, but i can promise you that's definitely not what I wanted in an omega." Harry grabs his chin gently to get the boy to look at him.

"I like a challenge, partly because I would rather do the ass kissing if you know what I mean" Harry winks with a snarky smile etched into his face and Louis can't help but wonder what happened to the man he once knew, the emotionless monster.

"I didn't mean to kill him" Louis sighs becoming serious again.

When Harry didn't say a thing, he took the chance to continue.

"H-he uh, touched me and at first I was fine with it, I thought he's be like the others-" he winces when Harry grips his thigh tightly but apologizes and asks him to continue. "I thought he'd just fuck my mouth and leave but no, he wanted all of me, and I couldn't- I couldn't let that happen. So when I caught him in a moment of weakness I took his life and then I vomited and passed out. When I came to my dad had took care of it but I couldn't forget the way his drying blood felt on my skin. I tried to scrub it away I scrubbed so hard that I didn't even notice it wasn't his blood covering me anymore, it was my own." Louis let's a single tear slide down his face before whipping it away and telling Harry he was tired.

He laid faces away from the alpha until Harry's breathing evened out, he made a quick move to snuggle himself into the alphas arms and cry silently to himself.

He didn't sleep a wink that night.