-11-

It was back to the usual routine of the omega ignoring the alpha.

Louis was tired of this routine but he was humiliated with himself for what happened yet Harry seemed completely unbothered by the whole ordeal.

He sighs softly as he knocks on Harry's home office door.

"Come in." Harry molasses-like voice speaks to him.

"I would like to train." Louis requests when his eyes lock with his captors.

"No."

"Why not." Louis scoffs.

"Better question is why do you want to? Am I not enough protection for you?" He says the words so easily, resting his hand on top on the semi-auto glock 22 sitting crisp and clean on the desk next to his MacBook.

"You do, you protect me so well from the confines of your office." Louis mocks and rolls his eyes.

"Are you questioning my tactics?" his eyebrows shoot up into the unruly brown curls that are splayed across his forehead. Louis loves it untamed like that.

Louis gasps pretending to be offended.

"I wouldn't dare, master" Louis smirks holding his nose up at the man.

Harry picks up his phone dialing and pressing the phone to his ear.

Louis wonders if he forgot about the boy standing in front of him.

"Liam, Apprends à tirer à mon garçon." Louis squeezes his thighs together tightly at hearing the man speak bi-lingually, it doesn't seem like Harry waits for an answer as he quickly hangs up after his words.

There's knock on the door and Louis walks towards it assuming it was Liam.

"Louis" Harry's voice breaks the silence and he freezes in worry that Harry will scold him for answering the door without permission, after the mans next  words he wishes that's all he had said.

"If you want to spar you'll only be sparring with me, if I find out that any of them have touched you, bodies will drop." He says casually.

"Dismissed" he says when he notices Louis mouth hung open and he body unmoving.

Louis sighs when he opens the door and is met with a smiling Liam, he slips an arm around the omegas waist to lead him out of the room and Louis doesn't miss the possessive growl Harry sent their way as the doors to his office shut tightly.

"So target practice?" Liam says amused, Louis barely pays attention to him as they walk towards the room Harry promised him he'd never enter, excitement and success floods his veins as he smiles wide.

"Yes, show me how it's done."

~~~

Liam, being Liam had to spend 300 hours giving safety training and directions before even putting a gun in his hands.

"Yes yes, let's get on with it," Louis rolls his eyes through the safety glasses, adjusting the ear muffs and getting into position to shoot.

"Your stance is damn near perfect Lou...whenever your ready just hit the safety, be careful of the kickback." Liam says and that's all Louis needed before taking a deep breath and aiming.

He takes the first shot and misses the head by an inch.

Which is fine I'm a little rusty. He thinks to himself.

He takes a deep breath realigning himself before emptying the clip, he quick to shuck the used clip, slipping a new one in and emptying that one into the heart.

He sets the gun down and takes off his ear muff as he turns to a gobsmacked Liam.

"Like that?" Louis asked cheekily.

"H-how do you know how to do that." Liam points, before pouting and snatching the gun away with a huff.

"My dad is a druggie and a gambling addict, he used to run games in our home and you didn't think I'd know how to shoot a gun?" Louis scoffs.

"But Zayn said you sucked at combat." Liam mutters.

"Well yeah that's why I learned how to shoot I'm not strong enough to defend myself without it." Louis sighs hating his omega status right about now.

"What about an alpha timbre?" Liam asks seeming very interested in what Louis has to say about his life before he met them.

"I taught myself to become immune, it took hours of pain and practice but I wanted to ensure I had complete control of my own body, my fathers friend....got really drunk and wandered into my room while I was asleep, used his alpha timbre to get me to comply, the one time my dad decides to be a good man, stops the guy before he could mount me, beat him within an inch of his life and threw him out. He may have been a piece of shit but he made sure no one would touch me. Too bad he couldn't stop all of the times before that."

"Louis..." Liam whispers sympathetic.

"I'm still a Virgin...not sure if the blood on my hands was worth it, I'd let them fuck my mouth if it meant I could be somewhat pure if I'd ever decide to settle down, It'd gotten to the point where I was complying to them because I wanted to not because their alpha was making me. My friends dad was in the military used to take me to the gun range after school, id pick a different gun every time so id know how to shoot anything if given a chance, there was a time, one of them was relentless tried to force me to do more, tried take what little bit of me I had left and when he screamed at me to comply I listened until I caught him of guard and shot him, my dad had it covered up though." Louis shrugs slipping the safety glasses off.

"Anyways what else you got I wanna shoot more." Louis smiles mischievously.

~~~

"No I'm serious you've got to see this," he heard Liam say faintly and then the door opens revealing a cheerful Niall and an unamused Zayn.

"He promised not to bother me for one whole week." Zayn scoffs rolling his eyes.

"Well first of all I'm the one who dragged you here and Secondly-"

"You think I'm hot," Louis smirks cutting Liam off.

"It only gets hotter." Liam whispers and Louis giggles clearly hearing him.

"Show em Louis." Liam crosses his arms with a smirk.

"Are you sure he should be shooting that, he's tiny?" Zayn asks wearily at the sight of a shotgun laying in one of the 8 shooting booths.

"Give me a break, I'm big!" Louis scoffs but smoothly transitions into position empty the clip once again before switching booths to a Smith & Wesson Model 29 aiming for the heart this time, mimicking his actions with an uzi next and Ak 47 right after.

As he rotates again he notices Zayn dropped jaw and Niall cheering happily, what none of them noticed tho was the footsteps leading to the very room that they all stood in.

He shows off a bit with the Shotgun proving that just because he's small doesn't mean he can't handle it, he's made it to the final booth before noticing what Liam laid out for him.

"No fooking way" he gasps.

"How the hell did you you guys get your hands on a SCAR" Louis asks admiring the FN SCAR in his grip running his hand over it before turning to Liam and letting the smile slide off his face.

"How long have you been there?" Louis questions dumbly, fish-mouthing at the curly haired alpha.

"Long enough to know you clearly know what you're doing, go on, show me." Harry gestures and who was Louis to turn down that offer.