-1-

First of fucking all, I do not handle well to being sold.

So when my piece of shit father does just that, believe that I had some words for him.

"What the fuck do you mean you sold me!? I'm a person, not a possession you can't sell me!!!" I was outraged at what I was hearing.

He gives out a dry laugh before explaining. "Person or not, you have been sold. Go get your things, you are leaving with him," he nudges his head toward the burly brown-eyed man, who had been standing near the door.

He hasn't said a word the entire exchange.

"I'm not leaving." I scoff in disbelief.

"Yes, you are. This isn't worth either of our lives so please, make this easy for me," he shrugs.

"Do you even hear yourself!? This is your debt. Not mine. How dare you? How fucking selfish can you be?!?! This is my life, I'm not your fucking pawn when you can't pay for the drugs that you decided to take. I'm not an offering. It's your debt, do it yourself," My skin tingles as I seethe.

"You will be leaving with Mr. Payne here." he gestures again to the man by the door, his eyes appear soft as his face remains stoic.

"And watch as I don't," I stand my ground.

~~~

Tied up in the back seat, I hear Liam say my father didn't deserve me as if that's supposed to make me feel any better.

The car ride to our destination wasn't long at all. But in silence nonetheless.

Liam approaches my side of the car and speaks as he holds the door open.

"Let me go over some stuff with you before we go inside. Harry is the Don here. Once we're inside, we are to go straight to his office. It is natural for people to stare. But don't let that bother you, it is to be expected with someone new. Keep your head down. Don't do or say anything until Harry says otherwise. He will decide if you will stay with us or be accommodated elsewhere, which will determine your sleeping arrangements. That's all you need to know for the time being just remember, Louis. I'll be here for you when you need me." Liam says gently like he knows something I don't.

 I guess he does.

He was right.

 People stared, glared, and snickered at me as I walked in. They whispered, "Fresh meat," degrading me. It was as he said it would be. The fear and uncertainty were overwhelming, and I couldn't shake the feeling I was being judged and scrutinized. It was as if they knew my story before I even told it.

"It felt suffocating. However, I held my head high and faced it.

"As we ascend a flight of stairs, it feels like we're on the brink of something menacing. And as we make our way straight down to the end of the office, anticipation builds. Giant mahogany doors stand between me and my impending doom.

Liam tells me he will knock and wait outside.

He knocks.

"No, wait, I'm not ready," I reach out for his retracting arm, but it's already too late.

He gives me a sad look.

"Erm, I can't come in with you and uh. I'm not so sure you would want me to." he rubs the back of his neck nervously.

I open my mouth to speak however, I am cut off by a rugged voice on the other side of the door telling me to come in.

Liam opens the door and gives me a reassuring smile before gently pushing me in and closing the door behind me.

I quickly remember what Liam said and stare at my feet, it smells so overwhelmingly like the Alpha, I nearly collapse.

"Come closer, omega," the voice belonging to a leader says.

I take a few significant steps forward.

"Look at me," he says. I obey the command, I am astonished when I do. This man is beautiful but with a pure look of evil.

With a curious glint in his eyes, he examines me, "What's your name?"

"Louis," I say, maintaining a steady voice to the best of my abilities.

"And your reasoning for being in my office?" He goes back to looking at the Macbook in the center of his desk.

"Um, L-Liam? Led me here. I was um s-sold by my f-father," I discredit myself for that awful stutter.

"Sold? So I'm guessing you're a whore?" He says, not so much degrading but as if he's figuring something out.

The word "whore" has fire burning solemnly inside me.

"No. I'm not a "whore" I've never been with anyone a-and I will not allow anyone to speak to me like that!" I say with my fist balled.

He stares at me with this deceiving grin on his face.

He presses a button and says three words.

"We're keeping him."