-18-

The night Harry spent in bed listening to the words Louis spoke, a fire had ignited in his heart, he made a vow to hunt down every last person who even had the option to look Louis' way.

The carnal rage ate at him until he was back to his level headed self, seething, hungry for revenge, he wanted more than revenge, he wanted to obliterate their existence on this earth, he wanted to torture them until they begged for their impending doom.

"Niall this is where you come in, hack their computer system and see if you can pull up the recorded footage from about 4 or 5 years ago, find faces and names, we move tonight."Harry left no room to argue as Niall immediately stood and got to work.

"What about Louis?" Liam quipped.

"Not that it's any of your concern." he started glaring at the puppy eyed Alpha "But Zayn will be wine and dining him for the evening, giving him the best night of his entire life. If I find out it's any less than perfect I'll shoot both of his kneecaps." Harry smiles sinisterly, clasping his hands in front of him.

"Anymore questions?"

~~~

"What's this about Zayn?" Louis scrunched his brows at the pretty Alpha.

"I told you Louis, I'm gonna take you out." Zayn explains again as he follows Louis to his closet, shared with Harry.

"Like a date?" Louis tilts his head suspiciously.

Zayn's immediate thought was no it's just dinner but then he thought about what Harry said and to keep in his bosses good graces he'd give Louis anything he wanted as promised.

"Do you want it to be?" The question seems to catch Louis off guard but he nods slowly.

"Then it's a date."

"Well why can't you just tell me where so I can dress appropriately." Louis rolls his eyes huffing.

"For the last time you'll look fine in anything you pick!" Zayn didn't understand the complication in his words.

"Fine I'll wear a skirt." Louis smiles brightly.

"Fine wear a skirt!" Zayn said, he wasn't typically easy to bother but Louis loves to test patience, whatever he can do to keep himself entertained or to get his way.

All of this was a means to an end to him. This whole 'date' was nothing but reading between the lines.

All Zayn needed to do was make sure that Louis safe and had a good time.

They headed to dinner first to satiates Louis' hunger.

Zayn was clearly must have been a regular considering the wide eyed look the Hostess gave when he walked up to the counter.

"Dinner for two, a booth in the back is preferred." Zayn says lightly knocking his knuckles against the counter.

"Of course Mister Malik, follow me right this way." She gestures to the left corner.

She takes their drink order and leaves two menus before bidding her goodbye.

Dinner went great Louis genuinely enjoyed this time with Zayn he's a bit different, he holds himself well when in the public eye, it's pretty intimidating.

Louis states out the window as Zayn drives, eyes lighting up when Louis sees a huge neon sign that said PAINTBALL.

"ZAYN STOP THE CAR" Louis screams.

Zayn hits the breaks causing Louis to smack his forehead on the dash.

"Ouch" Louis winces rubbing his head, brain suddenly mush.

"WHY WOULD YOU YELL AT ME LIKE THAT?" Zayn looks at him incredulously.

"Eh? Oh! I wanna go play paintball" Louis says staring longingly at the building they'd just barely passed.

"Absolutely not!" Zayn says immediately but his face morphs into one of fear when he realizes he'd denied Louis.

"I mean....sure" Zayn sighs as Louis' eyes light up.

They get there and Zayn pauses before Louis' small hand could reach the handle.

"Wait you're wearing a skirt." Zayn huffs knowing if any of those paintballs make contact with his skin he'll have severe bruising and Zayn would simply cease to exist by the hands of the Don.

"I don't care Zayn." Louis pouts looking seconds away from making a scene.

"Wait I might have a pair of joggers in my duffle in the car. They might be to big for you but it's better than a skirt." Zayn spoke as he reaching into the car searching for them.

"Aha, here." Zayn passes them to Louis who doesn't hesitate to slide them on over his skirt pulling the strings tight, tying them and rolling them a few times so they fit nicely against his waist.

"Alright now I'm all ready." Louis says glancing down at the puffy joggers and wiggling his toes in his shoes.

They enter the arena we're a host is present, he quickly goes over the packages they wanted and they quickly decided five rounds of 1v1 would suffice.

Louis won 7-3

"Man I kicked your ass in there." Louis laughs happily skipping to the car.

"Yeah, I had a great time too" Zayn says with a smile plastered on his face.

It's genuine and it's makes Louis' eyes gleam.

Zayn opens the door for Louis offering him a hand to take to help him enter the car.

"Why thank you." He bats his eye lashes in a fake attempt to be flirty.

"Yeah yeah." Zayn waves him off as he rounds the car and gets ready to head back to the house.

Louis can't keep the smile off his face, sure his body is sore but in all honesty Louis has never been on a date, he couldn't imagine it getting any better than this.

But like all good things his cheerful mood must come to an end.

"Fuck." Zayn sighs dropping his phone in his lap and running his hands over is face.

"What? What is it?" Louis looks at him curiously.

"Harry got shot."