Chapter 52: Expelled

Start from the beginning

"Thank you" she said then walked out of the car.

I drove to college. As soon as I got out of my car I was attacked with hugs and questions from my friends.

"So how was it" mandie asked.

"How was what" I asked puzzled.

"The sex silly" she asked making Me turn red.

"Uh sorry I don't kiss and tell. That's between me and Hunter" I answered making all of them laugh.

"We already heard that he fucked you into a coma" Martin suddenly said. All of them started laughing again.

"I guess he cums late. The dude got adrenaline" Luke said.

"I can only imagine how huge his dick is" Talia said.

My face was redder than a tomatoe. I felt so embarrassed,how was I to do. I always foze when put I'm such situations.

"I'm not having this conversations with you guys. I'm going to class" I stated then started walking away.

"Hey wait up" Martin screamed with a laugh.

"So you can continue teasing me" I asked.

"OK we are sorry. Come on, we'll stop OK" mandie assured.

______

"Babe I have to go to my next lecture, I'll see you soon" Martin spoke before giving me a peck on the cheek.

"OK I'll just stay here in the library a bit longer. I still have a lot to catch up on" I replied.

"Aren't you going to the assembly A. Everyone will be there even the librarian,you'll be all alone here. There's a special announcement the denn has for us about the graduation ceremony"he stated.

"When you are done with your lecture come meet me back here and we'll go there together" I suggested.

"OK babe take care" he said then left the library leaving me all alone.

I continued studying after what felt like an hour or so I heard a book fall down.

"Hello, is any one there" I called peeping to check.

"Don't be alarmed it's only me Amanda" Mr pulmmer appeared from behind the book shelf.

He was Mandie's hero, he's been her inspiration for a long time, that was why she chose studying at that particular college. He lectures in photography and art. I met him when I went to wait for mandie to knock off,he always crept me out because be always stared at me weirdly. I tried telling mandie about it but she idolized him.

"Oh sir what are you doing in here, aren't you supposed to me getting ready for the special announcement" I reminded.

"Yes but I saw you here all alone and I decided to keep you company" he stated with a smirk.

"That's no need sir, I'm just about to head out " I announced then stood up. I picked up my purse then starting heading for the door.

He harshly gripped my hand stopping me from leaving.

"Why are you leaving so soon" he asked staring at me with a smirk.

"Sir you are hurting me,let go" I boomed and tried to remove his hand.

"You know Amanda I've always admired your beauty" he confessed trying to touch me with his free hand.

"I said let go" I screamed trying to push him off me.

He was tall and very muscular. A man in his mid fifties, he was rather strong.

He delivered a slap to my cheek making me fall to the ground. I started moving away as I began crying, what was happening.