LEE SEUNGI

AmBw
_____

fluff

you are younger than your boyfriend may have an age gap but you both still love each other very much 

953 words

_____

I hope you like it
areyoulistenin-g

I hope you like itareyoulistenin-g

______

   You stared down at your feet as you waited. You asked your boyfriend to be here by 10:50 and it was now 10:40 as you stood in the hallway. Your class was about to begin and you desperately needed your book for this class. But, luckily you asked Seungi to pick it up for you. You could always rely on him. He would bend over backwards for you and if you asked him to jump, he would ask, 'how high?' There was no question whether, he loved you or not because apart from saying it to you multiple times a day, he showed it all of the time. 

   You held tightly onto your book bag as 10:40 quickly turned into 10:41 and you heard footsteps echo down the hall. You turn your head to see Seungi with your book tucked under his arm and a small bag in his other hand. 

   You smiled and walked towards him. 

   "Thank you, babe." You took the book and thanked him. "I can't believe I left my book at your house, as important as this thing is." 

   "Maybe it's all of that coffee you're drinking that's making you so forgetful." He ran his thumb across your cheek. 

   "Right," You chuckle as you think back to all of the times you drank the caffeinated beverage to keep you awake. 

   "Oh," he held the small bag out to you. "This is for you. Just a small snack for you to make it through class." You opened the bag to see a few of your favorite snacks. 

   "Thank you, Seungi." You threw your arms around his torso and kissed his cheek. 

   "I love you too, Y/N." He smiled back. "Don't forget about our date later on, okay?" 

   "Okay. I won't forget." You shook your head. You didn't think there would be any possible way to forget, it was the only thing you thought about for the past few days. 

He turned his cheek to you and lifted his chin, expecting another kiss. "What, I just gave you a kiss." 

   "I want another one, he pouted playfully." You smiled and gave in, playing another soft kiss on his cheek. 

   "You're so cute." You beamed. 

   "See you later." He waved as you walked away. He watched as you went into the classroom. 

After class, you rush home to get dressed you put on a nice outfit that you planned out a few weeks prior. 

You finished getting dressed and Seungi calls your phone. You hurry downstairs to meet him outside standing by his car. "Wow..." He stood there wide eyed. "You look amazing." 

   "Thank you, babe." You smiled. He opened the door for you and you slipped inside of the car. 

Within a few minutes you both made it to your destination. A fancy restaurant. He helped you out and when you both made it inside, you were faced with a long line. "Didn't you make a reservation?" You asked as you strained your neck to look at all of the people. 

   "I didn't think that I'd need to." He answered. "How long will we have to wait for a table?" He asked a waiter. 

   "About an hour sir?" He answered as he showed a different couple to an empty table. 

He turned to you and saw the look of disappointment upon your face,instead he tried to cheer you up. 

   "Why don't we go somewhere else while we wait." He suggested with a smile. 

You agreed as he led you out of the crowded restaurant. 

   "Y/N... you should really slow down." He advised as you attacked the ice cream in your hand. He held your other hand as the both of you sat on the bench near the Han river watching fireworks. "Babe, slow down." 

You finished the ice cream within a couple of minutes and was met with a powerful brain freeze. You gritted your teeth in agony. "Babe, I told you to slow down." 

   "C-- Can you get me something warm?" 

He jumped up and rushed to the nearest vendor who gave him a paper cup filled with warm water. You drank it down and your brain freeze went away almost immediately. 

   "Do you feel better?" 

   "Yes." 

   "You scared me... I told you not to eat it that fast." He scolded you. 

   "Scared you?" You repeated. "It was only a brain freeze." 

   "It still scared me." He replied in a quieter voice. You chuckled. "Hey, you have a little something on your face." He pulled you closer by the chin and licked the little bit of ice cream you had off of your cheek. 

   "Kinky." You stifled a smile, but failed. "You haven't even bought me to dinner yet." 

He chuckled and you kissed him back. He put his arm around you and pulled you in for another kiss when you turned your head to look at the colorful fireworks happening across the river. "After dinner." You smirked. 

   "Can't you give me another kiss now? I don't think I can wait until after dinner." He pouted. 

   "No, you have to wait." 

   "Please?" 

   "I just told you that you have to wait until after dinner." 

   "Fine." He replied stubbornly. He placed his head on your shoulder. "What do you want to do next?" 

   "You pick. I choose ice cream already." You turned to him. 

   "Well, I wanted to see a movie after dinner but we could go see it now." 

   "Great, let's go." You pulled him along.