JEONGHAN PT. 2

AmBw
_____

• fluff •

a couple of years after breaking up, your brother discovers the truth behind you and Jeonghan's relationship •

•  869 words •

_____

~  Sorry that this took so long!
YoongiBear666

~  Sorry that this took so long!YoongiBear666

_____

You and your brother step onto the elevator and he presses the number eight.

   "This is an interview of a lifetime. If I make it--"

   "-- When you make it." Your brother corrected.

   "When I make it... I'll be doing my dream job!" You squealed with excitement. "This is so exciting!" You clapped your hands. "I know I'll get the job. Wait, what if I don't get the job."

   "Don't talk like that, I know you will."

   "Thanks, bro." You nodded and took a deep breath then let it out.

The doors opened and you stood there staring into a familiar face. His pale porcelain skin, his brown hair now turned platinum blonde and his soft eyes were lowered as he softly bobbed his head to the music that played in his ears.

He lifted his eyes and looked into yours. You saw the surprise, joy, relief and sadness in his eyes all in that small moment which felt like eternity. His tall and skinny body moves towards your shorter one.

He opens his mouth to say something but the words escape him and he just moves right past you onto the elevator you just stepped off of.

   "Who was that?" Your brother asks, snapping you back to reality.

   "No one." You shook your head. "No one important. Wish me luck on my interview." You wiped away the distraught look on your face and replaced it with a happy one.

   "Good luck, Y/N." He waved as you walked off. Your brother turns back towards the elevator and goes back to the first floor to go into the gift shop. There he sees the familiar face and follows him. He watches as Jeonghan leaves the gift shop with a small bag in hand and heads towards the mens restrooms. 

Your brother follows. He slowly walks up to him as the blonde stands in front of the urinal, unzipping his pants. Not caring how strange he may have seemed, he stared at the blonde until he looked back at him and shifted uncomfortably. 

   "Can I help you?" The blonde finishes and zips his pants. He makes his way to the sink and holds his hands under the faucet, turning it on. 

   "How do you know my sister?" Your brother finally asks. 

   "What?" 

   "You heard me... How do you know my sister?" 

   "Sister? I don't know who your sister is." He played dumb. 

   "My sister is black. How many black girls have you been with?" 

Jeonghan looked at him through the mirror.

   "One." 

   "So explain yourself... how do you know my sister?" 

   "I don't think it's appropriate for me to tell you. It's  between me and her honestly." 

   "Now, it's between me too. Now fess up pretty boy." He stepped closer to him. 

   "Ok, just please just don't hit me,"Jeonghan raised his hands in front of his face. 

   "Oh, and you racially profile too? That's strike two." 

   "No, I'm sorry." He backed up as your brother stepped closer to him. "But, how did you know that I had been with her?" 

   "I saw heartbreak and sadness in her eyes when she looked at you. So tell me what you did." 

   "We were together and broke up, but this all happened about two years ago." He explained. "But, I only broke up with her to protect her." 

   "And how's that?" He stepped closer and Jeonghan took another step back. "People were saying things about us, the media, my family, it would have been too much for her and it was too much for me." 

   "Did she ever know why you broke up with her?" 

The blonde looks around the restroom. 

   "I don't think so... no." 

   "Why didn't you tell her about it? I'm sure the both of you could have worked something out." 

   "It's not always that easy." He backed up into a wall. 

   "I want you to go to my sister right after her interview and apologize. Then I want you to tell her why you did what you did two years ago." 

   "But, I don't think it's necessary to--" 

   "I didn't ask what you thought." He cut him off. "Just do it, then the two of you don't have to lay eyes on one another ever again if that's what you wish." 

Jeonghan nods. 

Later, you leave your interview and feel your face warming up. You felt like you would get the job. You didn't know what it was about this day but, you just had a good feeling about everything. 

You stood outside of the office where your interview was held, pulled out your phone and called your brother. The phone rang a few times. 

   "Y/N." You turned around when you heard the familiar voice. 

You spun around and came face to face with your ex. 

   "Jeonghan..." 

   "Can we talk for a moment?" He asks. 

You nod as you lower your phone from your ear.