MOONBYUL

AwBm
___

· 563 words ·

I just decided to do something different for this imagine

· Fluff ·
___
God_of_destruction
~ Please enjoy ~

· Fluff ·___God_of_destruction~ Please enjoy ~

___

Byul Yi seemed to be taking notes from afar. But, really she was doodling on her paper. Small hearts and little arrows. She was thinking of what her and her professor's blasian children would look like.

Cute. Most definitely.

She leaned over to Wheein who was actually using her time wisely by copying the notes that Mr. Johnson wrote on the board.

   "Wheein. Do you think Mr. Johnson is married?"

   "Why do you ask?"

   "No reason. Just curious." She shrugged.

Wheein smirked as she realized what was going on.

   "You have a crush on professor Johnson," she teased.

   "Maybe. Maybe not."

   "Byul, you wrote his and yours initials in a heart. I think it's obvious."

   "Ok, I do like him. His curly hair is so pretty and he's so beefy. I just want to squeeze his muscles." She smiled.

   "I think he is married. He's always wearing that ring on his finger. You should back out on this one, Byul Yi."

Byul slumped in her seat. How come she never noticed that? She should have known she never would have had a chance with him anyway. She was korean, he was black. She was a tomboy and he probably liked more feminine women.

   She sat up in her seat when she realized something. Mr. Johnson was reaching for the drawer in his desk.

   "Stop!" She jumped from her seat to stop him. But, it was already too late. When he opened the drawer, confetti popped everywhere.

She hid her face in her hands and groaned. He pulled out a small notecard from the inside of the drawer.

   "Byul Yi." Mr. Johnson looked up at her.

   "Yes?" She replied timidly.

   "Please come see me after class."

She knew she was in trouble.

After class she walked up to his desk.

   "You wanted to see me, Mr. J?"

   "Don't call me Mr. J?" He shook his head.

   "Sorry," she bit her lip and looked at the floor. "So, you got my note, huh?"

He read the note card in his hand.

   "Please date me." He read.

She cringed. It sounded better in her head.

   "I can explain..." She began.

   "There's no need. I understand that you have a crush. But, maybe this was going a little too far."

   "I'm sorry. I understand you're married. I won't ever do anything like this again. Please don't send me to the dean!"

   "Byul Yi. You're in college. I don't need to send you to the dean like a little kid. You're a good girl, just don't do that again. Alright?"

   "I understand." She nodded.

   "And I'm not married." He explained as he took his place in his chair.

   "You're not? Then why do you wear that ring?"

   "My wife died years ago." He answered quietly.

   "May I ask why?"

He hesitated before replying.

   "She had cancer."

   "Oh. I'm sorry for your loss."

   "Don't be sorry. Like I said, it was years ago. She's gone to a better place and I have to learn how to move on."

She stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do next.

   "This is probably a bad time." She she said. "But, is a date still out as an option? Since you're not actually married?"

He looked at her and chuckled.

   "Sure. What time?"