TONY THORNBURG

AmBw

____

· Fluff ·

· Tony gets jealous when you speak of a younger guy from work ·

· 771 words ·
_____
Charlie_Rowan
~ Sorry it took so long. Please like it! ~

 Please like it! ~

_____

His damp hair fell past his shoulders when he turned to see you walk through the door. 

   "You're back already?" He smiled at you as you kicked off your shoes and placed your jacket on it's hanger in the closet. 

   "Yeah, I had to hurry here. It's so cold outside." You walked over to hug his shirtless torso and discovered that he was damp. "Did you just get out of the shower?" You asked as you looked up at him. 

He nodded as he pulled you into a hug. 

   "How was work?" 

   "It's never as great as I wish it was. But, It was a little bit better than usual today." 

   "And why is that?" He ushered you over to the sofa for the two of you to sit down. 

   "Well, this guy bought me coffee today. I thanked him for the kind gesture. He's really nice, you should meet him."

   "Did he, buy coffee for everyone at work or just for you?"

   "Just me. I guess. I didn't see him handing coffee to anyone else."

Tony shifted in his spot and let out an uncomfortable sigh.

   "Was it that same guy from last week, who bought you lunch?"

   "You mean Kevin?" You nodded. "Why?"

He stood from his spot on the sofa and walked away. "Babe, what's wrong?"

   "It's that guy again." He rolled his eyes. "I told you that I didn't want to hear anything more about him."

   "I'm sorry, Tony. But, you asked how my day was and I wanted to tell you..."

   "Y/N," he interrupted you. "I told you that I didn't want you to talk about him anymore. Or hang around him."

   "I'm sorry, it's just..." You gently gripped his arm, feeling his firm muscle under your hand. "Tony..."

   "I just need to be alone right now, Y/N." He pulled away and went into his room, closing the door behind himself.

He sat on his bed as he thought about your relationship. Was this guy really going to get in between him and you?

He was worried. Worried that you'd leave him for a younger guy since he was over ten years your senior.

He was always worried that something like this would happen.

That you'd find someone else and leave him. You were just creeping inti adulthood and being the young adult that you were, you were just fine with exploring all of the new adventures that adulthood had to offer.

He on the other hand, he was getting fussed at by his mother for not getting married and giving her grandkids. He was over thirty and his mother was getting restless.

Tony felt that this wouldn't work out. One of his worst fears was being brought to reality.

Later on that day, as tye two of you were making dinner in silence. You decided to take the chance to ask him.

   "What's wrong?"

   "What do you mean?" He replied, not looking up from his cutting board.

   "You know. Why were you acting like that earlier?"

   "I already told you."

   "Then tell me again."

   "I don't... I just don't want to talk about it." He shook his head and frowned.

   "How do you expect things to improve if you don't talk about them?" You gave him your full artention as you put down the knife that you were cutting vegetables with.

   "Don't be like that?" He hadn't looked up at you. Not even once. His dark and thick eyebrows were at work ad they caught the sweat that dripped from his forehead, down.

   "Look at me." You grabbed his hands and turned him towards you.

Now he had no choice but to address you and the situation. "Tell me. What's the matter?"

   "If you want to leave me for a younger guy, I completely understand." You looked up into his dark brown eyes.

   "Why would you think that?" You laughed it off a little thinking that he was just kidding with you.

   "Because, you keep talking about... Kevin." He threw the name around like it was a bad taste in his mouth.

   "He's just a co worker who's really nice. I have no type of feelings for him. I love you. If I didn't want to be with you, I wouldn't be doing this..." You stood on the tips of your toes to place a kiss on his lips.

   "Y/N... I'm sorry for doubting you. Please forgive me."

   "I already have." You hugged him tightly.