SUGA

AmBw
_____
· fluff ·

· the father of the child that you babysit hits on you ·

· 863 words ·
_____
COSMIC-LVSH

~ Thank you for requesting!

_____

You knock three times and wait. Yoonsung looks at you with big brown eyes as you clutch his tiny pale hand.

   "What?" You chuckle.

   "My appa likes you."

   "I know," you nod.

   "He asks me what you say about him when we're out."

   "Oh, really?"

   "Yes."

You laugh to yourself. The door swings open to reveal Mr. Min in a black t shirt, jeans and messy hair. "Bye Y/N!" Yoonsung waves before duckung under his father's arm and running inside, the sound of his tiny feet hit the floor in soft pitter patters.

Yoongi leans against the door and smiles at you.

   "So how was he today?"

   "Good, as always."

   "How are you?"

   "I'm fine, Mr. Min."

   "Please call me, Yoongi." He told you for the hundreth time.

   "I know... Sorry I forgot, Mr-- I mean... Yoongi."

   "Would you like to come inside?"

   "No thanks." You rejected the offer.

   "You say that every time I invite you inside."

   "I know, but I'm busy today."

   "I see," he nods. "Well, will you let me drive you home?"

   "No thanks. See you tomorrow, Mr. Min-- oop, I mean Yoongi." The next day you took Yoonsung to a movie, you walked out of the theatre with his hand in yours and a large pop in his other hand.

   "Did you like the movie, Yoonsung?"

   "Mhmm..." He nodded as he sipped from the large pop. "It was funny. Next time can we bring my appa? I want him to come too."

   "That's only if he wants to. Your appa is a very busy man." You crouched down to be at eye level with him.

   "No he's not." He shook his head. "All he does is make songs about you all day."

   "Yeah, your father is a songwriter, but I don't think all of his songs are about me."

   "A good majority," he said before taking another sip.

   "Where'd you learn that word from?"

   "Jeopardy. When you're not there and my appa is busy, I watch Jeopardy." He drinks from the large pop again until there's no more and he drinks again.

   "Stop drinking so much pop before you have to use the bathroom."

   "I already have to use the bathroom."

   "Yoonsung... Uhhh..." You roll your eyes and stand up with his hand still in your palm. "Let's get you home."

You knock on the door and Yoongi answers almost immediately.

   "Hey, cupcake." A smile slowly forms on his pale face.

   "Hello, Yoongi. I've come to return your child."

   "How was he?"

   "Good... As always."

He chuckles. "You always say that."

   "And you always invite me inside... Which it is right about that time, that you usually say that."

   "Oh, you-- you want to come inside?" His eyes widen.

You nod. "Okay, just a minute."

He rushes inside and all you hear is a ton of clatter. He rushes back into the doorway and opens the door wider for you. "Come in."

You step inside and look around. The place is small but clean. Clean for someone who just tidied up within a matter of seconds.

   "Y/N!" Yoonsung calls. "Come see my appa's piano." You follow the child as he quickly leads you to the small black piano in the next room that sat against the wall.

It was well kept and shiny.

   "It's beautiful."

   "Thanks." Yoongi smiles as he sits down at his piano. "Wanna hear me play something?"

   "Yes," you nod and sit next to him.

He cracks his knuckles and dramatically places his fingers over the keys. "Okay, Beethoven." You joke, making him smile.

You listen as he plays a slow melody. It's soothing to your ears and you close your eyes.

   "This is the song that he wrote about you!" Yoonsung exclaimed.

   "Yah! Close that big mouth of yours!" Yoongi quickly turns to his son. Yoonsung giggles and climbs into your lap.

   "That song..."

   "What about it?" Yoongi turns to you.

   "That song... It reminds me of a song that my ex made for me. He was a song writer too."

   "Oh," he furrowed his brows. "I can make you a different song."

   "No. It's fine. Beautiful even. It's just me..."

   "You're not over your ex."

   "We broke up about a year ago but, I... I just..." you shook your head, disappointment evident on your face.

   "May I ask why the two of you broke up?"

   "It's complicated..." You sighed. "I just don't wish to speak about it ever again."

   "Y/N..." He gently held your hand. "I would never break your heart, and neither would Yoonsung, would you, Yoonsung?" He turned to his son who sat in your lap sucking his thumb.

   "No!" He shook his head. "I'd never mistreat my new mommy."

   "Woah. Woah. Woah!" You exclaim. Yoongi chuckles at your reaction. "Not so fast, Mr. I'm not ready to be a mommy just yet."

   "Maybe we could take it slow and go on a date some time soon."

   "How about Friday?" You suggest.

   "Friday sounds good."

   "Then it's a date!" Yoonsung chimed with a huge smile.