CHOI MINKI / LEE TAEKWOON

AmBw
_____

• smut •

Minki and Taekwoon are looking for a threesome •

• 1227 words •
_____
~ I hope you like it!
YoongiBear666

• 1227 words •_____~ I hope you like it!YoongiBear666

_____

   "What about her?" Minki asks as he paints to a woman in a tight dress entering the bar.

"No." Taekwoon shakes his head.

   "Why? She's hot."

   "Too skinny."

   "Okay, the next girl that walks in is it."

   "You sure about that?" He points to the door and an elderly woman walks in with her arm joined with an elderly man.

   "Never mind," Minki shakes his head and guzzles down his shot.

   "My turn," Taekwoon turns toward the doors. "The next girl that walks in..."

Minki faces the door as well, obviously amused. "Three... two... one..." They take another shot as they wait for the door to swing open. A few moments later, the door slowly opens and in walks a brown skinned girl. Your hair is disheveled and you wear sweat clothes. It looked like you had just gone through a rough day.

   "That's her," Taekwoon smirks as he put his shot glass down.

   "Her?" Minki gestures to you as you sit a few seats down from them at the bar.

   "Yes."

   "Why her?"

   "She has thick thighs... and she's pretty."

   "I've never hooked up with a thicc girl before," Minki follows you with his eyes.

   "Me neither."

   "Can I get a scotch?" You tell the bartender. You run a hand through your hair and sigh. Taekwoon waves over the bartender and asks to pay for your drink. The bartender slides the glass over to the you and whispers,

   "Those two men would like to pay for your drink."

You glances in their direction then nods, "Okay."

The two of them move closer to you. "Thanks for the drink." You say before downing the drink.

   "No problem." Minki sits on the other side of you.