SEULGI PT. 2

AwBm
______

fluff •

• Seulgi and your brother's relationship deepens •

1579 words
_____

~ I'm so sorry this took so long!
oncelavish

~ I'm so sorry this took so long! oncelavish

_____

   "He's here! Seulgi I hope you're ready! I'm about to leave you!" You exclaimed as you headed out of the door. You ran to the passengers seat door as Seulgi fled from the house, her book bag barely on her back. "Shotgun!" You hop into the passengers seat and slam the door. Julius scowls at you. 

   "What'd I tell you about slamming my door?" He scowls. Seulgi slides into the back. She puts her book bag on her lap and pulls the seat belt over herself. Julius adjusts his rear view mirror and makes eye contact with Seulgi. She quietly chews her gum and gives him a small smile. He checks his other mirror and drives off. 

When they get to the school, both of you climb out. You slam the door without giving your brother a second glance.

   "A thank you would be nice!" He yelled to you after rolling his window down. 

   "Yeah whatever, thank you!" You roll your eyes and continue to walk up the path to your school. 

   "Thanks Julius!" Seulgi waves to him happily as she follows you up the steps. 

  "You're welcome!" He rolls his window back up and drives off. 

   "Can't believe you still like him." You shake your head. 

   "He's nice." She shrugged. 

   "No he's not. He's stand offish, boring and he's not the type of person to joke a lot. He's a very serious person. I don't know what you see in him." 

   "Y/N..." She sighed. "Of course you don't see it. He's your brother." She walked ahead of you to her first class which the both of you shared. The day seemed to go fine for the both of you until the end of the day when Julius came back to pick the both of you up. You hopped into the back seat letting Seulgi get into the passengers seat. 

When she did not get into the car, you were concerned. 

   "What's wrong?" You asked her as she stood outside of the car. 

   "I have volleyball practice." She explained. "Remember?" 

   "Oh, right!" 

   "Well, do you want me to pick you up afterwards?" Julius asked.