JOHNNY SEO

AmBw
_____

· fluff ·

· your co worker, that worked with you in a film, confesses to you ·

· 738 words ·
_____
areyoulistenin-g
~ I hope you like it!

· 738 words ·_____areyoulistenin-g~ I hope you like it!

_____

   "Y/N..." Johnny approached you as the both of you had just finished the last scene. He handed over a rose. "I hope you like roses. It reminded me of you."

   "Thanks, Johnny." You chuckled. "I already told you that I don't have feelings for you, like that."

   "I know." He nods. "But, I just can't ignore a beauty like you."

   "Okay, slow your roll, Shakespeare." You chuckled. "Thanks for the flowers."

You moved to walk past him.

   "Oh, Y/N!" He grabbed your arm but let go once you turned around. "Sorry." He said. "But, the movie premiere is a month from now..."

   "You want me to go with you? Lile on a date?"

   "If it's no problem for you."

   "I'll think about it..." You smiled as you walked away with your flower.

One month later...

You stood by the door in your long black dress. Your hair was done and so was your makeup. You were slipping on your shoes when the doorbell rang.

She opened it to see your date, Johnny standing there.

You stared at him in his black tuxedo, his brown hair combed back and a small rose in his breast pocket. He stared back.

   "You look amazing," you both said simultaneously.

You chuckled.

   "Um, may I come in?" He asks as he leans forward a little to catch a glimpse of your living room.

   "No." You answer. "I'm ready now." You grabbed your jacket and stepped outside with him behind you. You looked out at the limo in front of you. The chauffeur stepped out and opened the door for the two of you.

Like a gentleman, Johnny let you get in first then he followed.

You both had glasses of champagne but you tried your best to keep it to a minimum. You didn't want to be in a drunken state embarrassing yourself at the premier.

When the driver pulled up to your destination, Johnny held your hand and led you out of the limousine. Then before you could step out, camer flashes and paprazzi with microphones pointed to your face filled your line of sight.

But, Johnny held your hand the entire time.

Even though you had been an actress for quite some time now, pushy paparazzi and blinding cameras still overwhelmed you. He seemed to notice and kept you near him the whole time.

His large hand engulfed yours and he towered over you, making you feel vulnerable to him. Yet you loved and hated it at the same time.

You smiled, waved and flaunted your dress. Johnny even twirled you around a couple of times, making everyone wonder if he was the special someone in your life.

When you made it to your seat, he still hadn't let go of your hand.

When the premiere was over the both of you got back in the limo so that you could be home first.

   "Hey, driver could you pull over right here please?" Johnny asked and a few moments later, the driver proceeds to move to the side of the road.

   "What... Why are we stopping?" You asked in confusion.

He stepped out and helped you out after himself.

   "I was thinking that we should make one final stop on our date." He walked up to the small window. "Ice cream?" He asks.

   "Yes," you nod. "Strawberry sundae."

   "Can we get two strawberry sundaes please?"

   You both sat on the ground eating ice cream as if you'd been long lost friends who weren't highly paid actors and were no older than ten.

You didn't mind when he yet again grabbed your hand.

The two of you got back into the limo and he helped you out of the limousine. He walked you to your doorstep and you smiled at him.

   "I had fun today, Johnny."

   "Can we do this again? Maybe next week?" He asked. "Because I had a really great time with you today, Y/N."

   "Yes." You nod. "Definitely next week."

You pulled your keys out and unlocked the door.

He hadn't taken your eyes off of you since you let go of his hand. "Bye." You waved slightly before he closed the door.

At that moment, you felt something for Johnny that you hadn't felt a couple of months prior.