KIM JISOO PT. 2

Neaveh32
· smut ·
~ Here's part two!
· 975 words ·
_____

You stood and pulled off your robe, letting it fall along with your pajamas leaving you in your undergarments. Jisoo doesn't take his eyes off of you as you fondle with his belt. He takes off his shirt and throws it beside the sofa.  You pull his pants down and he kicks them away.

You're both in just your underwear and can't keep your hands off of each other.

You begin to palm his semi erect girth in his briefs. Jisoo keeps his hands at your waist but eventually slides them up to undo your bra. Your lips connect with his and lick his bottom lip, he opens his mouth so your tongue can enter. He moans into your mouth, sending a tingly sensation through your body.

Y

ou wrap your arms around his neck and grind on him, painfully slow. His mouth gapes open just a little as you continue to work your magic.

   "Y/N," he pants lightly. "You're killing me." You smirk and reach behind yourself to slowly undo your bra. It falls on your lap and you watch Jisoo's tongue creep from his mouth to wet his lips.

His hands move to your breasts, one hand squeezes the right and his mouth attaches to the nipple on the left. You continue to work your hips as he sucks and nips at your nipples. Your mind wanders to the thought of him fucking you senseless but you tell yourself to wait because you don't want to rush it.

You could feel the tent in his briefs growing and could tell that he was getting excited. He pulled away from your breasts. The nipples glistened with his saliva. He kissed and massaged your chest in return you stood and slipped off your panties.

He was already fucking you with his eyes. To him, he already had you bent over screaming his name. The fact that you both could have been caught at any minute made it all so much more exciting.

You stood in front of him and parted your legs a little, you inserted two fingers inside of yourself and moaned. Your fingers moving in and out quickly.

   "Ahh... Mmm... Yes, yes." He watched your breasts bounce just a little and reached into his underwear pulling out his fully erect penis.

   You stared at it's size and imagined it inside of you, it made you even more wet and you lifted a leg as you added another finger.

Hr pumped himself as you continued to pleasure yourself.

   "Mmm... Y/N..." His deep voice was like music to your ears. He threw his head back as the sound of his hand hitting against his skin and your moans filled the room.

You eventually came, your white liquid slowly made its way down your thighs. You got on your knees and crawled over to him. You placed your chin between his thighs and licked the tip of his erection.

He moans loudly, but not loud enough to wake your roommate. You place your hands on his muscular thighs and take as much of him as you could in your mouth.

You bob your head and lick repeatedly. You stroke his balls with your hand and lightly bite. He bucks his hips and repeats your name breathily. His warms seed fills your throat and you swallow.

You lay on the sofa and prop yourself up on your arms. You open you legs amd he quickly approaches you.

   "I've been waiting for this for so long," he muttered to you right before slamming into you. You're shocked because it had been a while since the two of you had sex. But, it seemed like he had gotten bigger since the last time.

After just a few moments of waiting, he thrusts his hips. Both of your legs go up and over his shoulders giving him the perfect angle of your pleasure stricken face and glorious collar bones.

   "Yes, Jisoo! Yes. Fuck." You say between moans. His pace is fast and you look up at him to see the small beads of sweat glue his dark brown hair to his forehead.

   "Y/N, you feel so good." He says with closed eyes.

   "Yes, right there, Jisoo. Right there." You throw your head back and dig your nails into the couch cushions. Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, he sits you up so that you're straddling him once again.

He pounds into you and watches as your mouth makes that 'o' shape.

You run your fingers through your boyfriend's hair and grab fists full of it. You move along with his movements and clench around his girth. "Yes. Yes. Yes."

He watched your breasts bounce up amd down. Your beautiful brown body, exposed right in front of him amd he was the reason for your pleasure. He loved the sight of your body and all of the ways that he could please it. "I'm coming, Jisoo..." As soon as the words left your mouth, you came all over his dick.

   The remnants of it still dripped from your pussy.

You lowered his mouth down to your pussy lips and stuck his tongue inside of your entrance. He licked it clean and you rode his tongue.

Your hips rocked back and forth and when he moaned into your entrance, a tingling sensation rushed through your body causing your toes to curl and your back to straighten.

You let out a loud moan and climbed off of him. He pulled you close and you slumped against his body. "Jisoo, that was hot." You managed to get out due to your tired state.

He smiled before kissing you on the lips.

   "Y/N," you heard a familiar voice speak and lifted your head to see your roommate. "What's going on in here?"