YEOSANG

AmBw
_____

fluff/ angst

Yeosang saves you from a car crash and the two of you really hit it off

831 words

_____

~ Thank you for requesting!
Kenzie_Krawford

You laid there motionless in the middle of the street as vehicles zoomed past you

You laid there motionless in the middle of the street as vehicles zoomed past you. Your hand twitched as you tried to move it towards your phone which was just a few inches from your grasp. But, the pain was so excruciating that you couldn't make yourself move anymore. You let out a painful breath as you closed your eyes and listened to the noises around you, flooding your hearing. 

Tears rolled down your bloody and bruised brown cheeks and you struggled to find breath. 

   "Help." You pleaded to yourself. 

On cue, a car stop beside you and a man hops out to kneel by your side. You look up at him but can barely make out his face. 

   "Are you okay, Miss?" He asks panicked. He reaches for your wrist to check your pulse and your breathing slows. You weren't sure whether your breathing calming down was good or bad but you finally felt at peace, at least a little. 

He pulls out his phone and dials 911, in a matter of seconds he's on the phone with the dispatcher asking for an ambulance. "Stay with me, Miss." He says as your eyes flutter open and closed. He grabs your hand and you grip it back, that's when you closed your eyes and all feeling and sound disappeared. 

• • •

You opened your eyes to see the boring white ceiling above you. You sit up and look around to see that you were in an ugly hospital robe with the curtain drawn.

There was chatter outside of the curtain as you saw two shadows conversing. One of then seemed to be male, the other looked like a petite female.

  "Are you her guardian?" The woman asked.

   "Yes." The stranger responded without an ounce of hesitation in his voice.

You sat there confused as to why this stranger was claiming you. You stepped out of the bed, your feet hit the cold floor and shivers were sent up and down your spine.

You walked closer to the curtain, listening in on their conversation. The curtain was finally pulled back and you saw the nurse and the tall stranger. The nurse's facial expression dramatically changed when she finally realized that you were out of bed. 

   "Miss." She says as she places her hand on your back and ushers you back to your bed. You comply but don't take your eyes off of the man. "Make sure to stay in bed. You need to stay relaxed." She pulls the sheet over your exposed legs. She checks your heart rate on the monitor and writes something down on her clipboard. "The doctor will be here momentarily." She said right before she parted the curtain and disappeared. 

Still you stared at the stranger. He stared back at you, both of you were waiting for the other to speak first. 

   "You want some water, or something. I can go get it for you." He spoke first. 

   You shook your head, 'no'. "Is there anything?" 

   "Who are you? Why am I here? What happened?" You bombarded him with questions. 

   "My name is Yeosang. I saw you lying in the middle of the street, your car was wrecked, I had to help you." He explained. "I didn't understand how people could just drive past seeing someone bleeding out in the street." 

You calmed down, believing him when he told you he only wanted to help. 

   "Well, my name is, Y/N. And thank you." You sat up to shake his hand. 

He chuckled and declined. 

   "No need to thank me." 

   "Really? Is there anything that I could do for you?" You asked. "You saved my life." 

   "Well..." He put his hands in his pockets and sat in the stool next to your hospital bed. "You could let me take you out after you've healed." 

   "Hmm?" You were confused by his sudden interest. 

   "I mean... we could just go as friends. Doesn't have to be a date or anything." 

   "Friends?" You furrowed your brows in confusion. "Already?" 

   "I'm sorry... we just met after all." He scratched his head in embarrassment. 

   "No, it's fine." You shook your head. 

That's when the doctor pulled the curtain back and greeted the both of you. 

   "Hello, Ms. Y/L/N." He smiled. "I have great news, you will be discharged by the end of the week as long as you stay well rested and eat all of your meals." He places his clipboard down by his side and looks at the both of you. 

You glance over at Yeosang with a smile on your face. He smiles back. 

   "Thank you." You say as he smiles back and parts the curtain. You turn to him and ask, "How about Saturday?"