LEE JUNG HOON

AmBw
______

· smut ·

· you and the popular boy get stuck in a room together ·

· 1418 words ·
_____
areyoulistenin-g
~ I hope you like it!

· 1418 words ·_____areyoulistenin-g~ I hope you like it!

_____

The two of you were in the same clique. But, you'd never really had a normal conversation together. Hell, you weren't even sure he recognized your existence most times.

But, even though you both were in the same circle of friends, he was way more popular than you. Girls swooned over him and guys wanted to be him. He was the typical high school dream boy.

And of course... You liked him too.

But, you never made it obvious. You always admired him from a distance. And when the two of you were together, like when going out with friends, you only said hi and bye. Maybe some small talk here and there.

You were the weird one of your friends. Your interests were strange to your friends, you liked dressing differently than the others and your personality was by far the weirdest.

This day your friends invited you to see a play. You dressed in a comfortable outfit and pulled your hair back into a ponytail.

You met up with your friends in the front of the theatre.

   "Is this everyone?" You asked. "The show starts in about twenty minutes. We should get our seats."

   "We should wait about ten more minutes." One of your friends suggested. "Jung hoon said he'd be coming."

   "Jung hoon?" You sighed.

Even though you liked him, it felt like you couldn't do anything with your friends without him being there.

   "Did I hear someone call me?" He asked as he approached, he wore a slight smile, as usual.

   "No one called you." One of your friends explained. "We just brought up your name."

   "Why? What'd I do?"

   "You were taking forever to get here. We were about to go in without you." You folded your arms.

   "Well, I'm here now. Why don't we go inside?" He turned to you and smiled.

You gave your best fake smile and went inside.

After the show you and your friends used your backstage passes to go be nosy backstage. You all eventually seperate to go see different parts of the building. You are by yourself "stumbling" into dressing rooms and meeting the people who contributed in making the play.