JEON JUNGKOOK

AmBw
_____

Smut

A shy jungkook finally loses his virginity

1793 Words
_____

sexualdrive_

     "What flavor did you get?" You asked

     "What flavor did you get?" You asked. He looked at his cup full of bubble tea and shrugged. "I think it's caramel."

     "You think?"

He drank from his pink straw and began to briefly and abruptly choked on the tapioca ball stuck in the back of his throat. You gave him a stern pat in the back and he coughed it up. You both watched it hit the sidewalk and roll into the parking lot. "It's called bubble tea for a reason."

     "I didn't realize." He hung his head, disappointed in himself.

     "Aren't you gonna finish it?"

     "No. It's dangerous. It nearly killed me."

     "No it didn't." You chuckled. "Just give it another try. Hesitantly he put it up to his lips. This time he chewed on the jellies instead of choking.

     "It's good." He nodded with a small smile. Your phone rang and quickly you picked it up. It was your boyfriend, Seokjin. "What was that about?" Jungkook asked with curiosity in his eyes.

     "It was Seokjin. He was just reminding me of our date later and asked me what I wanted for dinner."

     "Oh, that sounds nice." His monotonous voice gave away his jealousy.

     "What's wrong?" You weren't sure how to interpret your best friend's tone of voice. You pretty much knew that he had a crush on you for a while now. But, of course he would never tell you. He was too timid.

     "Nothing." He shook his head a d continued to drink from his cup.

_____

     "So how was your day?" Seokjin asked when they sat at the dinner table in a fancy restaurant that night.

     "I was nice. I had fun with Jungkook earlier. He tried boba for the first time, it was so adorable." You chuckled.

     "Speaking of Jungkook." He put down the glass of wine in his hand. "... me and the others were talking about him and he's pretty shy."

     "Yeah. Are you just now noticing that?"

     "Of course not." He shook his head. "But, he's really shy and we were thinking of a way to get him out of that. To get him out of his comfort zone."