YUJU

AwBm
_____

· Fluff ·

· Yuju spends a day with her boyfriend ·

· 334 words ·
_____
SugaInsfiresme
~ Thank you for requesting ~

· 334 words ·_____SugaInsfiresme~ Thank you for requesting ~

_____

   "Oh, we look so cute." Yuju beamed as she showed her boyfriend the picture she just took of them.

   "Yeah. You look like a bunny." He pointed to her small face in the picture.

   "Oh, really?" She gave him a slt smirj as she pulled out a pair of bunny ears from under the table and slid them onto his head. "Now you are a bunny." She laughed as she covered her mouth.

Dylan grabbed her hand and pulled it away from her face.

   "Don't cover up your smile." He held her hand. "It's too pretty for you to cover up."

   "Aww. You're even cuter with the bunny ears on." She pat his head full of dark curly hair. "C'mon." She said pulling him out of his seat. "Let's get some ice cream."

They both went to a nearby ice cream shop. "Choose what you want. I'll pay." Yuju reached for her wallet inside of her purse.

   "Babe, you don't have to pay. You already know I'll pay." He placed his hand on hers stop her to stop her from pulling out her wallet.

   "Okay then." She smiled in response. "What kind of ice cream do you want?"

   "I want chocolate."

   "Ew, you want chocolate?" She grimaced.

   "Yeah. What's wrong with chocolate?"

   "It tastes like dirt."

He rolled his eyes at her.

   "Well, what kind do you want?"

   "Vanilla." She pointed to a cone with vanilla icing on the menu behind the counter.

   "Well, why don't we get a swirl?"

   "Okay then."

He ordered a swirl cone and the couple shared.

   The woman behind the counter handed them their come but not before she gave them a compliment.

   "Can I just say, you two are so cute together."

   "Oh, thank you." Yuju blushed as she placed a hand on her cheek. Dylan wrapped an arm around her as he led her out of the shop.