KANG DAESUNG

AmBw
_____

· fluff ·

· As an idol, Daesung and his girlfriend receive a lot of back lash·

· 1496 words ·
_____
Unique_High
~ Thank you for requesting!

· 1496 words ·_____Unique_High~ Thank you for requesting!

_____

   "Sir, are you waiting for someone?"

Daesung looked up at the waitress who stood by his booth.

   "Yes. I am." He nodded and looked back down to his phone.

   "I know who you are... You're Daesung frim BigBang?! Aren't you?"

   "Yes. I am."

   "Can I get a picture with you? My friends will never believe this." She pulls out her phone before he can reply with a yes or a no.

She snaps two pictures. She smiles and Daesung smiles as he holds up a peace sign. "Thank you." She waved and walked back behind the counter.

He waits a few more minutes because he was early anyway. He knows that Sunni is going to be late because she'll just be getting out of practice. He pops a peppermint in his mouth as the door chimes.

He jumps up to greet her.

   "Sunni!" He beams and waves. She runs her hair through her purple hair and wipes the remnants of sweat off of her forehead.

   "Hey, babe." She smiles back and bends down just a little to kiss him.

   "I missed you!" They both sit in their booth.

   "It hasn't even been a whole day, Deasungie. We just saw each other last night."

   "I know. But, it felt like forever."

   "Then you should come to my practices sometime." She suggested as she pulled her hairtie out. Her thick purple curly hair returned to it's afro state.

   "I definitely will." Their legs touch underneath the table and he smiles when he feels her smooth knees. "Do you want to order something before we go to the movies?"

   "Yeah. I'll just get my usual."

   "Waiter!" Daesung waves to the starstruck waitress. "We'd like to order now."

   "Sure." She pulls out a pencil and a notepad. "Is this your friend?" She asks as she gestures to Sunni.

   "This is my beautiful girlfriend."