RM

AmBw
_____

• smut •

• Namjoon falls for the woman next door

   • 1439 words
_____

~ Please enjoy!
foreverdanni15

~ Please enjoy!foreverdanni15

_____

Namjoon looked up as flawless brown legs that passed him on the stairs. He looked up to see the woman that they belonged to and turned around to see her walk to her door.

   "Nice dress," he said as he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

   "Thanks," she nodded.

   "You must have just moved in. I haven't seen you around before."

   "Yeah... just moved in a couple of days ago." She replied softly.

She tightly clutched her heels in her hand and stepped barefoot towards her door as she pushed the buttons on the keypad.

She grabbed the door knob when the door unlocked.

Namjoon swiftly moved to his feet.

   "I'm Kim Namjoon." He bowed and smiled, revealing the deep dimples that drew almost every woman in.

   "Nice to meet you," she barely turned his way.

   "I don't  mean to be nosy but, did you come from a date or something?"

   "Yes. He was trash, so I left early."

   "Oh..." he didn't know what else to say after that, so he decided to change the subject. "Where are you from?"

   "The states." She finally gave him her full attention and he could finally see how her dark curls caressed her brown skin and her tired bright brown eyes.

   "Well, your korean is very good."

   "Thanks." She pushed the door open more.

   "I live right across from you. Maybe we could talk some more. Maybe go grab some coffee in the morning?"

   "I don't drink coffee."