IM

AmBw
______

Smut

Your boyfriend Changkyun has been stressed lately

914 Words
______

BiancaHargove

You stared at him with his head in your lap

You stared at him with his head in your lap. The harsh light from his phone illuminated his face and you ran your hand through his dark hair. His soft breaths tickled your inner thigh. He had been acting different lately.

More introverted and quiet.

     "Changkyun..." you said softly. He looked up at you and hummed softly.

     "Yes babe?"

     "What's the matter?"

     "Nothing." He looked back down at his phone.

     "Changkyun. Don't lie. I noticed that you've been acting strange lately. So what's up? Tell me. You know you can tell me anything."

He looked up from his cellular device and sat up to face you, his beautiful, understanding and caring girlfriend.

     "Well..." he sighed a bit before speaking. "I'm having some artist's block. I need to finish my album by the end of next week but, I'm struggling."

     "Well, I'm sure I could help you with some song ideas."

     "Like what?" the ends of his mouth curled up into a smirk.

     "Rose's are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet and I love you."

     "That's cute." He chuckled. "But, It doesn't really help me, sorry baby."

     "It's fine." You shook your head and shrugged. "I'm sure you'll think of something."

     "Yeah, I hope so." His phone vibrated and he opened it to view the notification.

     "But, I know something that can help you feel better. I want you to take your frustrations out on me." You grabbed his arm and pulled him closer.

He looked away from his phone at you and began to undress you with his eyes. "And don't be gentle." You leaned in to kiss him and you fought with your tongues. But, he was already winning. He had you pinned down on the bed on your back as your bare thighs wrapped around his waist.

He pulled away from the sloppy koss and moved down to tour neck, sucking and nibbling until he eventually reached your breasts. He helped you out of his shirt which was a few sizes too big for you.

He placed his mouth on your brown nipple and sucked lightly while playing with the other. You slipped your hands into his dark hair and moaned. He slid his hands down your sides and forced your thighs apart.

He moved tour underwear to the side and inserted his long fingers inside of you.

You tried closing your legs but, he only forced them open once again. He slowly moved his fingers until he felt your juices starting to flow.

     "Changkyun..." you grabbed his strong toned arm.

     "You like that baby?" He leaned into you and whispered.

     "Y-- Yeah. Yes."

You reached for the bulge in his pants and palmed him. He pulled his finger south of you and you began to slowly pull down his sweats. Next you pulled down his boxers and wrapped your lips around his tip. Almost immediately he thrusted in and out of your mouth.

You grabbed onto his hips and moaned on him.

     "Yes, suck my dick you little whore." He growled causing you to drip onto the sheets. You pumped him and sucked all over. You could feel him throb in your mouth and he just a few moments later, he came. You opened your mouth as he squirted the last of it into your tongue. "Now swallow it," he placed his hand around your throat and watch as you swallowed his creamy white seed.

He pulled your legs toward him causing you to fall back on the bed onto your back. He parted your thighs and you watched as he ate you out. He hardly ever broke eye contact with you.

     "C-- Changkyun." You stuttered as his tongue played with your clit. "F-- Fuck." You grabbed his hair and threw back your head. "Yes. Yes."

Your legs shook uncontrollably. He gripped your thighs to keep them still. You were just about to cum when he stopped and you felt something much bigger enter you.

His body hovered over yours as he stared you down with his hooded eyelids. He kissed you, not bothering to pull away in order to catch a few breaths. He then slowly moved in and out, you wrapped your legs around him again and placed your hands on his back.

     "Oh fuck, you feel so good baby."

You could have just orgasmed right then and there from his deep voice right next to your ear, tickling it.

Your nails dug into him as he began to go harder and faster. His dark eyes stared into yours while he repeatedly hit your g spot. "Who's pussy is this? Huh?" He demanded. "Answer me you whore."

     "Yours. It's yours, baby." You replied faintly as you felt your climax come on. He kissed you in response and thrusted harder, his dick beating at your g spot.

     "Good girl."

     "Changkyun... I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." your eyes rolled to the back of your head. He smirked as your walls tightened around him. He got his last few sloppy thrusts in before burying himself deep inside of you and cumming. He moaned your name as the sensation took over him.

Once you finally came down, you snuggled up to him.

     "Thank you, baby." He pecked you on the cheek. "That actually helped." When you didn't respond he looked over to see that you were already asleep. "Wow that was fast." He pulled you closer and fell asleep as well.