RM

AmBw
_____

Fluff

Namjoon falls for a sex worker

715 Words
_____

Jizz_on_your_bias

_____

     "Just admit that you like her and leave it at that." Yoongi sighed as he scrolled through his phone.

     "But, I don't."

     "You keep talking about her which leads me to believe that you do. If you don't then can you please shut up."

Namjoon sat back in his chair.

     "You never listen to me."

     "Because you always go on and on." He finally looked up from his phone. "Y/N is very pretty and she's nice. It shouldn't matter what her occupation is, you--"

     "Hey, boys." You walked over to their table. "Namjoon..." you turned to him. "You haven't been answering any of my calls or texts. Do you wanna talk?"

His gaze went from you down to the table, to Yoongi back at the table then back up at you.

     "Nothing's wrong." He lied.

     "Well..." you could practically sense the lie. "Are you sure?"

     "Y-- Yeah."

     "Well, I'm busy tonight. But, maybe tomorrow night we could hangout, maybe?"

     "Oh, I'm busy. All week." He lied once again.

You breathe heavily through your nose. You could tell when you weren't wanted.

     "Fine." You walked away.

He was acting strange.

Ever since you told him that you liked him, he started to ghost you more often.  Your conversations were getting shorter and drier. You knew that he most likely didn't feel the same and this was his way of telling you without explicitly telling you.

You went home that night to get ready to meet up with a client.

You were meeting up at his house and you got dressed. You wore a thong, put on a short skirt and wore a halter top that pushed up your breasts.

You did your hair next then mentally prepared yourself for the night. Being a sex worker wasn't easy. Everyone always told you that you were taking the easy way out and that there are always other options for you but, you liked that men were now forced to pay to see you naked and you liked that you had control over your own schedule.

When it was finally nine o'clock you slipped on your shoes put on your jacket and left your apartment. On your way to your car you saw a familiar face enter the building.

     "Namjoon?" You turned around.

He seemed surprised when you noticed him. "What are you doing here?"

     "Oh... Y-- Y/N." He stammered. He looked you up and down and his cheeks heated up turning a soft pink. "I was coming over to see you. Where are you headed?"

     "Why? You basically told me that you wanted nothing to do with me earlier."

     "I never said that." He protested.

     "That's how you acted. So, you can turn back around because I won't be home for the rest of the night."

     "I never said that I didn't want to see you, Y/N..." he tried explaining himself.

     "I don't have time to talk with you right now. If you have anything to say to me come by tomorrow." You began walking away.

     "Are you seeing another client?"

     "Yes. Why do you think I'm dressed like this?" You gestured to yourself.

     "I... I just... Nevermind."

You hated it when people did that. Start to talk and then abruptly end it with a "Nevermind" or "forget it". But, you didn't have time to care. You were already annoyed and you had somewhere to be.

He watched as you drove away.

His hand migrated to his cheeks and he realized that you saw him blushing.

He didn't want to admit that he was jealous of your client right now. He wished that it was him who you'd be sleeping next to. He had no specific reason to be seeing you tonight. He just missed you after you had walked away from him earlier seeming a bit annoyed.

Obviously now wasn't the right time for you, so he left with the intention to return tomorrow.

All he could hear were Yoongi's words in his head.

     "Just admit that you like her and leave it at that."

But, why was it so hard for him?

He struggled to admit his own feelings to himself as he stood there in front of your apartment building.