Season 3, chapter 21

You: Wait. Do you hear that? Susie: I heard screaming. You: I think that's my husband. *You look around the corner* You: OMG!*You run to Michael who's holding Paris* You: WHAT HAPPENED?! MJ: That sick Naomi! She tried to stab me! SHE TRIED TO KILL PARIS!

Susie: Call the security and let them go to room 102 on the First floor. Receptionist: Okay. MJ: She has a knife y/n, she was holding it on Paris her throat!

*Michael fell on the ground crying,you take Paris in your arm. She's crying so much*

MJ: She almost died...because of me. You: No no no! Michael it's not your fault. Receptionist: The security is coming. Susie: Great, Here let me check Paris for you okay? You: Thank you Susie.

*Susie takes Paris in her arms and goes to a room to have a check up.*

Susie: It's going to be fine sweetheart. *Some blood drops on the floor* MJ: OMG! SUSIE! Susie: What? You: She's bleeding. Susie: Oh poor thing, don't worry it's just a cut. I'll treat it. Don't worry, she'll be fine. Believe me. You: Thank you Susie. MJ:I can't believe it...

*He's crying*

Am i...dreaming? You: No, this is real sweetheart. But it's gonna be okay Michael. Paris can go home in a few minutes. And you'll take some days off. We can go on a little vacation if you want. *You hear footsteps behind you* MJ: That would be nice. Security: Excuse me? You: Uhh Hi...

*You look at the mans name tag*

Leo. MJ: That womans name is Naomi, she's in room 102, first floor. Get her quick cause she is sick in her mind. She has a knife, SHE TRIED TO KILL MY DAUGHTER! Leo: Calm down Mr.Jackson. We already got her. You: You...do? Leo: Yes, she won't touch your daughter again. MJ: Omg...thank you!

*Michael gets up and hugs Leo*

Leo: no need to thank me. Goodluck with your daughter. You: Thank you, have a nice day. Leo: Thank you. *Leo walked away.* Receptionist: Can i offer you something to drink? MJ: Yes, thank you. Receptionist: What do you want? *Michael looks at you.* You: Uhm maybe some coffee? Receptionist: Yeah sure. Mr.Jackson? MJ: Do you have Orange Juice? Receptionist: Of course! I'll get it for you. *The receptionist walks away*