Chapter 6

You and Michael walked in his house. You see Prince and Paris eating the pizza you paid. Michael: Prince, Paris we have a guest. Prince and Paris looked over to you. Prince: Hi! Paris is a little shy. Michael: This is y/n. Michael: y/n this is Prince and Paris. You: oh i know Michael haha. Michael giggled and gave you a look to die for. Michael: You okay? You: Oh yeah. Michael: you don't look okay, you're really pale. You: i'm fi... you see black spots in you're sights, you fall down the ground. Michael: Shit! Prince: Daddy what happened? Michael: Go watch sesamstreet, everything is okay. Michael: Hey wake up! Michael picks you up and takes you to his bedroom. You wake up in his arms. You: Michael what are you doing? Michael: You passed out, you okay? You: I'm fine. Michael puts you on his bed. Michael: i'll get you some water and a wet cloth. You are laying in his bed still feeling a little drowsy and dizzy. Michael: Here drink something. You took the glass of water and started drinking. You: I'm sorry. Michael: What? You: that i passed out. Michael: Don't be stupid. He gave you a kiss on your cheek. Michael: I'm going to check on the kids, stay in bed to get some rest. Michael walks downstairs. Prince and Paris run to Michael. Prince: is she okay? Michael: Everything is fine, how is the pizza? Paris: It's really good. Michael: Great. Prince and Paris sit back down on te couch and kept watching tv. Michael grabbed 4 slices of pizza and walked back upstairs. Michael: Feeling better? You: Yeah i'm good. Michael: Here i have some pizza. You: Thanks Michael.