Chapter 8

MJ: Prince put on your pyjamas, i'm going to put your sister in bed. Prince: Okay daddy. Prince runs in his bedroom and changes in his pyjamas. Michael changes the clothes of paris and puts her cute little pink pyjamas on. Paris: Daddy? MJ: Yes Paris? Paris: Who is that woman? MJ: It's a woman that is really nice. She was standing in the cold and i let her in. Paris? Paris: Yes daddy? MJ: Your goal in life is helping many people in life. Save people. Can you do that for me Paris? Paris: Okay Daddy! MJ: Good, well let's get you in bed now. MJ puts Paris in bed and walked away. Paris: no daddy! MJ: What's wrong? Paris: I want a goodnight kiss. MJ: oh sorry Paris i forgot. Michael walked back to paris and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Goodnight sweety. Paris: Goodnight Daddy! Paris turns on her side and closed her eyes. Michael walks out and closed the door softly. You are downstairs still waiting for Michael to come back. Your hands are shaking. How is this possible?! I'm in Michael's house?! With him too?! Michael walks to Prince. Prince is already in bed. MJ: Goodnight Prince. Michael gives Prince a kiss on his forehead. Prince: Wait Daddy?! MJ: Yes Prince? Prince: Why do people call you Wacko Jacko? MJ: Well... i don't know either. I think it has to do with jealousy. But prince? Prince: Yes? MJ: Where did you get that name? Prince: From the tv. MJ: okay. Prince you can never use Wacko Jacko okay. It's a really mean word and it hurts me. Prince: Okay daddy. MJ: Goodnight Prince. Prince: Goodnight Daddy.