season 2, chapter 63

You: Good. *Michael grabbed your hand and rubbed it.* You: I forgot something! *You run upstairs.* Mj: Everything okay? You scream: Yes! *You ran in the bedroom and grabbed the pregnancy test. You walked to the toilet and took the pregnancy test. *While you were waiting for the test result you made a cute box with baby clothes and confetti. You grabbed a pink and blue box that said: The best dad! You put blue and pink confetti in it. You grabbed the baby clothes and shoes and put it in like an outfit. You hang up some birthday garlands. It looks so festive and beautiful. Mike would love this! You blew up some pink and blue balloons. You threw them around the bedroom. You walked back to the bathroom and looked at the pregnancy test. You see one stripe. You look at the box and read the discription. One line: Not Pregnant. Two lines: Pregnant. No stripes: Fail. Three lines: Fail.* You: NOOOOOO!!! NOT AGAIN! *You hear Michael running upstairs.* Mj: ARE YOU OKAY?! You: YES! DON'T COME IN! Mj: WHY?! ARE YOU HURT?! ARE YOU BLEEDING! You: NO! IT'S JUST A GIRL THING! PLEASE JUST DON'T COME IN! Mj: YOU REALLY SURE? You: YES! *the doorbell rang, Michael walked back downstairs. He opened the door, It is Emily.* Mj: Hi Emily. Emily: Hi Michael. *They hug* Mj: How are you? Emily: I'm good and you? Mj: I'm good, it's just a little chaos this morning. Emily: Everything okay? Mj: Yeah i just think y/n is nervous for the lawsuit. Emily: Ohw yeah i get that. Mj: the kids are still asleep, but can you wake them up and make them ready for school? Emily: of course! *Emily walked up stairs and walked into you.* Emily: Hey y/n. You: Hey Emily. Emily: How are you? You: I'm good and you? Emily: I'm good too. *You walked downstairs* Mj: You okay? You: Yeah i'm fine. Mj: You can tell me everything, you know that right? You: yeah i know. Mj: Okay. *You grabbed your phone and texted Emily. Text message: Please don't go into our bedroom and touch anything. Emily:s text: Okay, don't worry. Your text: Thank you.