Season 3, chapter 18

Bill: Well we are here so you will see who saved her. MJ: Great! *Bill parked the limo and Michael ran out. He runs inside the hospital* Doctor: Excuse me! You can't go in there! * People started to scream Michael's name* MJ: i can do whatever i want! *Michael runs through the hallway*

Bill: He is going to his daughter. You know that's Michael Jackson right?

*Michael searches for room 102 on the first floor*

Doctor: He might be the greatest singer of the time but that doesn't mean he can do whatever he wants. *Michael sees room 102 and runs inside* Paris: DADDY! MJ: PARIS! OMG!

*Michael walks to the bed and hugs Paris tight*

MJ: Are you okay baby?! *Paris nodded* MJ: Thank god... You: Michael? *Michael turns his head to the other side of the room* MJ: Uhhh Hi... *There's a woman in the room* You: This woman saved Paris her life.

*Michael stoods up and walks over to her quietly*

Woman: Hi...Michael. MJ: Uhmm hello Naomi...

*You look confused*

Naomi: I'm so sorry about your daughter. MJ: Did you save her? You: She did. *Michael looks her in the eyes* MJ: Thank you. Naomi: No need to thank me Michael. You: Uhmm Naomi? Can you please leave Michael and me alone for a moment? Naomi: Of course!

*Naomi walks out the room*

You: Who is she? MJ: She's just a friend. You: You look uncomfortable being around her. Did something happen between you guys? MJ: Oh haha *Michael scratches his neck* No...

*You walk to Michael and look him in the eye*

You: You can be honest with me, i won't get mad okay? MJ: She was in one of my music video's. But she's a little crazy.

*Michael looked down at his feet because he's embarressed.*

You: Which video? MJ: In the closet. It's about a relationship between a man and a woman. Who have sex in that relationship. We had to dance sexy in that video. But she said some weird things to me. You: What kind of things? *Michael looks at Paris* MJ: I can't tell you with Paris having around. She can't hear this. *You look at Michael and was thinking* You: Ohhhh...that.