Chapter 39

*it's the middle of the night* MJ: FUCK OMG! You woke up by Michael. You: Wow what's wrong?! MJ: Nothing, just had a nightmare. *Bill runs in* Bill: WHAT'S GOING ON!? You: It's okay he just had a nightmare. Bill: oh okay. *Bill walked back to the hall. You: How do you feel? MJ: okay i think. You: Are you still high? MJ: No, not anymore. You: Good. MJ: It was the weirdest experience. You: You said some weird things. MJ: Did i? You giggle: Yeah you did. MJ: Can't really remember it. You: hey what was the nightmare about? MJ: Nothing. You: Michael...you can tell me. MJ: It's to embarresing. You: Just tell me, i won't be akward with you. MJ: Alright than. MJ: I dreamed about you. You: Awhh really? MJ: yes...but your ex was in it too. You: What happened. MJ: We were walking in the park late at night. You saw little ducks in the water so you ran to them. Then i got a text. So i looked on my phone and when i looked back to you, You were gone. At first i thought you were pranking me. So i was yelling: Alright stop it now it's not funny anymore. Then i heard a loud scream. It was you. I ran through the whole park trying to find you. Then i got hit on the head. That's when i woke up. You: Omg...are you okay? MJ: yeah i'm fine. You: Okay. Let's get back to sleep than. MJ: Wait. You: What? MJ: Can you sleep here with me? You: What do you mean? MJ: in my bed. You: Michael that's not going to fit. MJ: It will. Pleaseeeee? You: Alright than. You went out of your bed. You felt Michaels hand holding your hand. MJ: Here come lay with me. You went into Michaels bed. It was really warm. You crawled into Michaels arms. He kisses your head. MJ: Thank you for being here with me. You: Don't thank me Michael. I have to. I can't leave you alone. MJ: You are amazing. You: Michael? MJ: Yes angel? You: Bill told me something. MJ: Oh god, what did he say?