season 2, chapter 65

Mj: I forgot what you told me about Max. You: It's fine. Can we just focus on the lawsuit? Mj: Yeah yeah...of course. You: Thank you. Mj: Do you still know what you have to do? You: Yes, being honest, awnser the questions of the judge and do it all in detail. Mj: And be calm. You: Yeah of course. *Michael rubs your leg* Mj: You can do this. You: Have you ever had a lawsuit before? Mj: No, and i hope it stays that way. You: Haha yeah i hope so too. Bill: We are almost there, but the press is in the way. Mj: Ughh the press again. You: Oh no...i don't want them to see me, or ask me questions. Mj: Hunny it's going to be okay. I won't let them get near you. You: Okay. Bill: The security is helping us. Mj: See? Everything is going to be fine. *You breath in and breath out.* You: It's going to be fine... Mj: You are the strongest woman i've ever seen, really. I believe in you. You can handle this. I know it! *You laugh* You: Thank you babe. Mj: No problem. Bill: Are ypu guys ready to run? Mj: Ugh yes we are. Bill: Alright, i'll open the door for you. *Bill got out and opened the car door.* Mj: Grab my hand and cover your face. You: Okay. *You grabbed michaels hand and covered your face with your hand.* Mj: Ready? You: Yes. Mj: GO! *You and Michael ran inside the building. Press are talking and making pictures. Fans are screaming and yelling Michaels face. Fans are trying to grab Michael.* Fans: MICHAEL!! OMGG!! MICHAEL PLEASE HUG ME!! Press: MICHAEL WHO IS THAT?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?! WHAT IS THE LAWSUIT ABOUT?! *You got in the building and the security brought you to a room to calm down.* Mj: Are you okay? You: Yeah i'm fine. You? Mj: I'm okay. *You sat down at the couch and sighs* Mj: Hey just know i'm here okay. * He sat down next to you. You lay your head on his shoulder. He rubs your back.*