Chapter 15

Michael walked over to you and grabbed your hands. MJ: Are you sure you want to be in the video "break of dawn"? You: Yes ofcorse! MJ: Okay. Michael walked out of the bathroom and went to Prince. You looked at yourself in the mirror, and tried to get yourself back together. MJ: Hey Prince, How are you feeling now? Prince: A little bit better. *doorbell rings* You: I'll get it! You run downstairs. *You opened the door* Doctor: Goodmorning! I'm looking for Mr.Jackson. Is he home? You: He is! Come inside. Doctor: Thank you. You: Michael the doctor is here! Michael comes waking down the stairs. MJ: I'm glad you could make it. My son is feeling very sick and he puked when he woke up. Doctor: Okay let's check on him shall we? MJ: Yes thank you doctor. Michael and the doctor walked upstairs while you walked over to Paris. Paris: Is everything okay? You: Everything is fine Paris. Your brother is just a little bit sick, but everything is going to be okay. How is your pancake? Paris: It's delicous! You: haha good! What are you watching? Paris: Sesamstreet. You: Oeehh fun! Can i watch with you? Paris: Ofcorse you can! You and Paris sit on the couch and watched sesamstreet. MJ: And doctor? Doctor: He has the flu. Let him rest in bed and make sure he eats. Everything will be fine. MJ: Thank you Doctor. Doctor: Your Welcome Mr.Jackson. Well i better go to my next patient. The doctor and Michael walked downstairs. Doctor: Goodbye! MJ: Bye! *michael closes the door* Michael sees you and Paris sitting on the couch together.