Season 3, chapter 5

Janet: Is she okay? Mj: She's fine. She just needs to be alone for a moment. Janet: Okay. Mj: What are you doing with your phone? Janet: uhh...nothing. Mj: Give me your phone. Janet: No! Mj: Give me your phone Janet. Janet: NO MICHAEL! *Michael snatches the phone out of her hand* Mj: Don't listen to this scumbag. He isn't a gentleman. You have to know that. Janet: Michael!

*Janet gets up and stood in front of Michael*

Janet: Never talk about him that way. He is a sweetheart. He was there for me in the darkest time. Mj: I was there too! Did you forget about me?

*Janet is quiet. She falls down on te couch*

Janet: Michael. I don't know what to do. *Michael sits next to her* Mj: listen to me. Janet: But Mi- Mj: I said listen to me. He doesn't deserve you if he treats you that way. No man deserves a woman if he cheats on her. You have to treat a lady like she is a Queen. A lady is very special. Just like you Janet. You're a special person. I don't let anyone hurt you like this.

Listen, I think it's a good idea if you come with me on my bad tour. Y/n travels with me, you can have chats with her and do girly things. Okay? I just don't want to see you with James. He doesn't deserve you. Janet: Okay.

I won't go to James. But i can't come with you for the bad tour. Mj: Why not? Janet: Michael i have my own carrièr. I need to be in the studio's and i need to rehears for my concerts. I love you Michael but i can't. Mj: Okay Janet, but still. Don't go to James. Janet: I know, i know. Mj: You can stay the night here. Janet: Really? Mj: Of course. Janet: Thanks Mike. Mj: You're welcome Janny. Janet: I think it's time you should check on y/n. It's been a while. Mj: Yeah, i'll check on her.