Season 2/chapter 5

Bill: Thank you, uhmm i have to make sure someone gets to her room without he gets noticed by other people. Bill came closer to the receptionist. Bill: It's michael jackson. The receptionist freaked out. Bill: Sshhht. Calm down. Receptionist: Sorry okay i'll make sure security helps you to get Mr.jackson to her room. Bill: Thank you. The Receptionist called the security. Receptionist: you can take mr.jackson to the back of the Hotel. Bill said thank you and walked back to the car. Mj: Jesus christmas why did that take so long?! Wait...is she here?! Bill: she is. I'm going to take you to the back of the hotel. Mj: Okay. Bill got in the car and drove to the back of the hotel. Michael got out of the car. People saw Michael and started to scream. People: MICHAEL!! Michael did the peace and went inside. Security is around Michael to make sure no one can touch him or hurt him. They get into the elevator. Mj: Which room? Bill: Level 14 room 93. Mj: Okay. Michael got really excited to see you. The elevator opened, many people were standing in front of the elevator, because they ran upstairs for Michael. Michael gave the people autographs while walking to your room. Mj: Here is it. The security stayed next to the door. Michael knocked on the door. No one opened. Mj: can you give me the card? The security opened the door. Michael walked in and closes the door. You: YOU FUCKING BITCH! Rebecca: I'LL KILL YOU! Michael ran into the bedroom. Mj: Omg! What are you doing?! Rebecca: SHE PUNSHED ME! You: YOU TRIED TO FUCKING PUSH ME YOU BITCH! Mj: STOP!