Season 3, chapter 13

Karen: Good! And what's the plan for today? MJ: First we go through the music for the bad tour. Then the dance steps. And i'm gonna try to write some songs. And i hope i'll be home soon. Karen: sounds good! How is Y/n doing? MJ: Well we had some argue last night but we made it up this morning. Karen: What was it about? MJ: Oh nothing, i did something which i shouldn't have done. But it's alright now. Karen: Okay good! So what do you want me to do with your hair and make up? MJ: Just as ussual. Little ponytale with some hair lose and my basic make up. Karen: Okay Michael.

*Karen smiled at Michael and grabbed all her stuff*

Karen: you seem very excited....happy today. Did something fun happened? MJ: Can i tell you a secret? Karen: Of course! MJ: I found out that y/n is pregnant. Karen: NO WAY! REALLY!

*Karen screamed and hugged Michael really tight*

Karen: Congratulations!! MJ: Thank you! Karen: i'm so happy for you! Mj: i am going to be a father for the third time! Karen: Yesss!!! *While Michael and Karen were screaming and jumping out of excitement, there was a knock on the door. The door opened.*

Frank: Can i join the party? Karen: Hi Frank. Frank: Hi Karen, hi Michael. MJ: Hi frank, how are you? Frank: I'm good, thanks for asking. Uhmm are you almost ready? The crew is waiting for you. MJ: Yeah i'm almost done. Frank: okay good.

*Frank closes the door*

MJ: Oh wait! *Frank opens the door again* Frank: Yeah? MJ: Could you call Diana for me, ask her if she can come over here. I need her help for something. Frank: Of course Michael. MJ: thank you Frank.

*Frank closes the door and grabs his phone and calls Diana Ross.*

Diana: Hello with Diana Ross. Who is this? Frank: Hi Diana, it's Frank, Michael's manager. Diana: Oh hi Frank! How are you? Frank: i'm good and you? Diana: I'm doing amazing. Frank: great to hear that. So why i called you is because Michael wants you to come over to the studio, he needs your help with something. Diana: Yeah sure! I'll be there at 11. Frank: Thank you Diana. I'll see you soon. Diana: Goodbye frank. Frank: Bye. *Frank hangs up the phone. Michael walks out of his room*