Season 3, chapter 1

Chapter 1
*A few hours later. The family just ate dinner and Michael brought the kids to bed. You are sitting on the couch with Michael, You are holding your pregnancy test.*

Mj: I can't believe you're actually pregnant. You: Me too. Mj: It's finally happening. *Michael sighs* You: Finally. But Michael... Mj: Yes? You: How are we going to do this with the labor and stuff? The Bad tour is going to start in a few days, and it's going to be like 10 months. Mj: I'll be right there when it's starting okay? You: Are you sure? Mj: I'd do anything to be where you are. Believe me babe, it's going to be fine. I'll stop the show right away. I don't want to miss a thing when that little baby comes out of you. *You sigh*

You: Okay. Mj: Really...it's going to be all fine. *Michael smiles at you and gives you a kiss.*

You: Do you want to watch a movie or something? Mj: I've actually had a surprise for you. You: You do? Mj: Yes. You: What is it? Mj: I can't tell because it's a surprise! But...you can go outside and wait there. You: Uhh...okay. *You walked outside and stood there. Looking at the trees in Neverland. The light of all the rides were on and it looked so beautiful. Michael walked behind you and grabbed your waist.*

Mj: Stay here and don't move a muscle. You: This sounds serious. Mj: haha it isn't, you'll see. *Michael giggles and walked into a shed.* You: What the hell is he up to? *Michael came back and had his hands on his back. He is hiding something.* Mj: Are you ready baby? You: Bring it on. *Michael moved his hands in front of his body. He's holding two supersoakers. He throws one on the ground and started to shoot at you.*

You: AHHH OMG MICHAEL! Mj: THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU'RE IN NEVERLAND BABE! *You grabbed the other supersoaker real fast and started to shoot at him.*