Season 3, chapter 2

*Michael hid behind the carousel. You run towards him trying to spray him under with water.* You: HA GOT YA! Mj: NO YOU DIDN'T! You: YOU'RE WET I SEE IT! Mj: I'M ALWAYS WET FOR YOU! *Michael laughs* You: OMG MIKE HAHA! *Michael runs away still lauging about the joke he made. You run behind him and shooting at him.* Mj: You really think you're going to win from me?! You: Yes! I always win! Mj: Oh you won't!

*You keep running behind him, but then you stop. You grabbed your waist and groaned from pain.* You: Auhh fuck. *Michael was still running and looked behind.* Mj: Babe? You: AUUHH! Mj: BABE?! *Michael dropped his supersoaker and runs over to you.* Mj: Are you okay?! What's hurting you? Baby? *You started to laugh* Mj: What? Michael is confused*

You: Hands in the air sucker. Mj: O...m...g are you kidding me?! You're disgusting. You: What did you say Sir? Mj: DISGUSTANG! *You shoot at Michael and made him fully wet. You raise your arm and showed your biceps.* You: Victory! *You blew on the end of the supersoaker.* Mj: Fine you won. But next time i'm going to win for sure! You: Hmm we'll see. Mj: Oh YOU will! *You both laughed*

You: Lets put on some dry clothes. Mj: yeah lets go. *You and michael walked inside and went to the bedroom. You threw your clothes in the laundry basket, Michael did the same. You grabbed some comfy pyjama's for you and Michael.* Mj: I can't wait to see that beautiful belly of yours grow. You: Me too, i'm so excited for the baby! *Michael smiles and gives you a kiss* Mj: i love you y/n. You: I love you too Michael. *Your clothes are on and you went downstairs.* You: Lets have a movie night! Mj: sure! I'll get the snacks and drinks. You can choose the movie. *Michael gives you a kiss on your head and walked into the kitchen.*