Chapter 49

You: I'm going to take a shower. Mj: Okay. You went out of the bed and walked to the shower. Michael puts his clothes back on. He went downstairs and made some dinner. *20 minutes later* You are done showering. You put your clothes on and went downstairs. You: oeeh what's that smell? *You walked into the kitchen* Mj: It's a salad with beef and potato's. You: It looks delicious! Mj: Thanks. Can you tell the kids that dinner is ready? You: Sure. You gave Michael a kiss on his cheek and went upstairs. *You knocked on Paris her door* Paris: Yes? *You opened the door* You: Hi Paris! Paris came running to you and gave you a hug. Paris: Is daddy home?! You: He is! Paris was so surprised and exited. She ran downstairs. You could hear paris scream: Daddy your home! You smiled and walked to Prince his room. *you knock on the door* Prince: Yes? *you open the door* You: Dinner is ready. Prince: Is dad home? You: Go look downstairs. You and Prince smiled at eachother. *Prince runs downstairs, you followed him* Prince: DAD!! Mj: Hey big boy! Michael bend over and gave Prince a hug. You saw how happy the kids are when Michael is around. You can't even describe it in words. It's so beautiful. Mj: Go sit at the table kids. Prince and Paris run to the table. You grabbed some plates and gave them to Michael. Mj: Thanks sweetheart. You: your welcome. Mj: Now who is hungry?! Paris: ME! ME! ME! Mj: Prince? Prince: a little bit. Mj: Alright. Michael handed you the plates with food. You gave it to Prince and Paris. Kids: Thank you. Mj: Rebecca?