season 2, chapter 31

Doctor: You will feel a little pinch. You: Auhww. Mj: It's alright, you're doing great. *Michael gives you a kiss on your forehead* Mj: ooff you're hurting my hand. *he giggles* You: Sorry it hurts and i'm scared. Mj: You can pinch as hard as you want babe, i don't care as long as you're fine. You: Thanks. Doctor: I'm gonna desinfect it a little bit more. This is going to hurt. You: Oh shooOOOOOTTT!! AUUWWHH STOPPP! Doctor: I have to do this. Mj: You're doing great, hang in there okay. You: Please make it stop! Doctor: I'm done i'm done. Everything okay? *Silence* Mj: babe? Doctor: She passed out. Mj: than wake her up! Babe?! Doctor: Mr.Jackson don't worry, this happens all the time. It's gonna be okay, just grab some water and a cold cloth and she'll be fine. Mj: Okay. *Michael walks to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water* Mj: Here. Doctor: The cold cloth? Mj: oh yeah sorry. *He runs to the bathroom and grabbed a cold clot* Mj: I have it. Doctor: Good put it on forehead. *Michael puts the cold cloth on your forehead* Doctor: I'm almost done with stitching her finger. Mj: okay good. Doctor: Just make sure to keep a eye on it and try to clean it every morning and evening. Here are some antibiotics, she needs this everyday. Mj: Alright, thank you. Doctor: If it gets infected, call me. Mj: Okay i will. Doctor: Good well i'm done now. Mj: When is she going to wake up? Doctor: Any moment. If she doesn't wake up in 10 minutes, call me. Mj: Alright thank you doctor. Doctor: No problem Mr.Jackson, have a nice day. Mj: You too, bye! Doctor: Bye. *The front door closes* Mj: Babe? Can you hear me? *No response* Mj: I'll let you rest okay, but you have to wake up in 10 minutes. I'm gonna make dinner. *Michael walked to the kitchen* Mj: Jesus all that blood, poor baby girl. *He cleans the kitchen and started cooking* You: Babe?? Mj: Omg you woke up. *Michael walks to you* Mj: Are you okay? You: What happened? Mj: The doctor stitched you up after you cut yourself, he was desinfecting the cut and you passed out.